NV NV/AZ/CA - "Baby Girl" Jackson, 4 mos, unknown missing date (10 February-24 May 2017)

0101ABA

Former Member
Reaction score
attachment.php
The baby’s parents, Nicholios Nealy, 37, and Octavia Jackson, 33, are jailed in Kingman, Arizona, for failing to cooperate with agencies working to find the girl, whose real name is unknown.

(...) officials began a child abuse investigation 14 months ago that was focused on Nealy and Jackson, who claim to be married and the parents of 12- and 13-year-old girls and an 8-year-old boy.

(...) during custody and placement hearings for the kids, it was learned that Jackson had given birth to another daughter at University Medical Center on Feb. 10.

Auld said Jackson denied being a new mother and was jailed for contempt of court on May 24 when she refused to say where her baby was.

(...)

Auld said the couple lived in the San Diego, California, area before moving to Las Vegas. More recently, they were living in the western Arizona community of Fort Mohave.
https://www.reviewjournal.com/news/...-in-3-states-searching-for-baby-girl-jackson/

Attachments

• IMG_1254.jpg
    IMG_1254.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 496
OH NO!
Here we go again. Hold onto your butts.

Egg & Sperm donors look like they can't be bothered.
He looks like he would rather be sleeping in someone else's bed & she looks like her brain just fell out her ear.
Parents to be need to start filling out applications, with references...wait, scratch the references.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In missing children cases it should be legal for LE to put the screws to the parents that are withholding their whereabouts.

This so reminds me of baby Chance case which brought me to WS. Baby Chance Walsh's parents cracked after stewing in the slammer for a couple of days, detoxed.

Who is good with comparing pics to see if they are the same person? I found an Instagram I think may be Octavia's, but it is a bad pic and I am not sure.

Who is good with comparing pics to see if they are the same person? I found an Instagram I think may be Octavia's, but it is a bad pic and I am not sure.

If it's a bad pic in the sense--blurry, etc., I can try and sharpen for you.

I'm so disgusted. When will these terrible tragedies stop? There are families who desperately want children, but can't have them. ..And then there are people like this. At what point should there be a snip and tie? No baby or child deserves this. I'm sorry, but this just angers me for this precious baby.

I'll see if I can find the same Instagram you've found, and we'll compare?

OH NO!
Here we go again. Hold onto your butts.

Egg & Sperm donors look like they can't be bothered.
He looks like he would rather be sleeping in someone else's bed & she looks like her brain just fell out her ear.
Parents to be need to start filling out applications, with references...wait, scratch the references.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You have to have a license to catch a fish.....

I hope they are just hiding the baby because they are afraid she will be taken away.

i don't think it sounds very similar. their other kids were taken into CPS custody and she simply didn't want them to take the baby IMO. I think they moved to a motel in vegas and gave birth there to jump jurisdictions. not saying the baby is not at risk, very well may be, I don't know the accusations against them in the case of the older siblings. will wait and see.

This so reminds me of baby Chance case which brought me to WS. Baby Chance Walsh's parents cracked after stewing in the slammer for a couple of days, detoxed.

Cases like these make so angry that there aren't baby safe haven laws in all states. Missouri and North Dakota are the only two states that take babies up until a year old.

I hope she is okay and found safe.

Sent from my Life One X2 using Tapatalk

Cases like these make so angry that there aren't baby safe haven laws in all states. Missouri and North Dakota are the only two states that take babies up until a year old.

I hope she is okay and found safe.

AZ is a safe haven state as well, for the first 72 hours only though. =( So very sad...

AZ is a safe haven state as well, for the first 72 hours only though. =( So very sad...
I feel as if that's not nearly enough time.. Especially considering postpartum depression!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Postalgirl74
Back