MS - Jeremy Jackson, 30, decapitated, body burned, Jackson, 10 June 2017

Oh my

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ugh. Message? Revenge? Retaliation? So sick and twisted, whatever the motive.

and a headless body has been found in the same area, not confirmed yet if head and body match up:
[video=cnn;us/2017/06/11/severed-head-body-discovered-mississippi-sot-hln.hln]http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/11/us/mississippi-decapitated-body-and-head-found/index.html[/video]

words fail...:facepalm: i weep for humanity

So that first link. The last line says 'the cause of death appears to be severance'. Gee, ya think?!

I'm all seriousness, I hope he is identified so his family can grieve and have closure. It is really disgusting that some people are capable of such heinous acts.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Live News Conference Held this Morning

https://www.facebook.com/WLBT3/vide...live_video_explicit&notif_id=1497281159902195

Published: Saturday, June 10th 2017, 9:53 am CDT
Updated: Monday, June 12th 2017, 10:57 am CDT
[includes maps of the area]

JPD calls in federal help for severed head, burned body case

JACKSON, MS (Mississippi News Now) -
[....] Jackson Police Department to announce that federal investigators have been called in to help after a severed head and burned body were found in the same Jackson neighborhood. [....]

The headless human body was found on Green Avenue shortly after the discovery of a severed head on Deer Park Street early Saturday morning. [....]

“Whoever committed this crime, rage was an ingredient. Perhaps some type of message sending, but no I have never seen anything to occur where a head has been torn or cut from a body," Chief Vance said. [....]

http://www.msnewsnow.com/story/3563...al&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

So that first link. The last line says 'the cause of death appears to be severance'. Gee, ya think?!

I'm all seriousness, I hope he is identified so his family can grieve and have closure. It is really disgusting that some people are capable of such heinous acts.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

This is outrageous and unacceptable, isn't it?

I listened to the shocking news conference once and need to do it again; however, the time is not available at the moment. I think the Police Chief may have indicated/mentioned the head's neck area appeared to have been torn in some fashion. I need my mind not to ponder the possible implications.

UPDATED: JPD Calls On FBI, DEA and ATF to Help in Decapitation Murder Case

The Jackson Police Department called on the FBI, DEA, and ATF in hope of a speedy discovery regarding the decapitated head and burned torso of a black male over the weekend.

"The second incident involving the severed head and decapitated torso has given us the impression that perhaps we needed to reach out for help from our federal partners simply because this was such a shocking, brutal, bizarre incident that is truly unique to the City of Jackson,"

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back