Age last seen: 18

Age now: 66
Race: White female
Hair color: Blond/strawberry
Eyes Color: Blue
Height: 62.0
Weight: 115.0
Scars and Marks: nothing

Connie was 19-years-old when she went missing under unknown circumstances. She was last seen at Lum's restaurant in Rotterdam at 11:00 PM on April 24 after meeting a friend. Connie's vehicle was found unoccupied on April 25 at Friendly's restaurant on State Street in Schenectady. Foul play is suspected

Missing: Cornelia June Enright NIC #M103101962
Connie Enright

Basic Information
Race: White
Sex: Female
DOB: 12/19/1950
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 115 pounds
Eyes: Blue

Additional Information
Time: 11:00 PM

Location: Lums Restaurant 1426 Altamont Avenue, Rotterdam, New York, Schenectady County

Miscellaneous: At 11 PM, Connie's girlfriend left Lums in her own car and believed Connie was also leaving in her own car to go home. Connie was never seen again. Her car was found the next morning at Friendly's Ice Cream on State St. in Schenectady, NY. Foul play is suspected.

If you have any information, please call:
Agency: Schenectady Police Department
Address: 531 Liberty Street
Phone: 518-382-5200

or e-mail the information to:
nysvicap@troopers.ny.gov
Please include your
name, address and
telephone number.

https://www.troopers.ny.gov/Wanted_...w.php?ID=06329207-bdcb-44a8-9717-81f65e278c35

Cornelia June Enright (Schenectady)

Date Missing: 04/24/1969
DOB: 12/19/1950
Sex: Female
HGT: 5'02"
WGT: 115 lbs.
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Blue
Race: White

Info: Cornelia was 19-years-old when she went missing under unknown circumstances. She was last seen at Lum's restaurant in Rotterdam at 11:00 PM on April 24 after meeting a friend. Cornelia's vehicle was found unoccupied on April 25 at Friendly's restaurant on State Street in Schenectady.

http://www.criminaljustice.ny.gov/missing/#/missing-child/645

Cornelia June Enright

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/33036/4

Age last seen: 18

Age now: 66
Race: White female
Hair color: Blond/strawberry
Eyes Color: Blue
Height: 62.0
Weight: 115.0
Scars and Marks: nothing

Connie was 19-years-old when she went missing under unknown circumstances. She was last seen at Lum's restaurant in Rotterdam at 11:00 PM on April 24 after meeting a friend. Connie's vehicle was found unoccupied on April 25 at Friendly's restaurant on State Street in Schenectady. Foul play is suspected
I see that you mentioned Connie as a potential match for the Irondequoit Jane Doe over in that thread. Connie doesn't have dental records available, and the Irondequoit Jane Doe doesn't have DNA available, unfortunately.
https://identifyus.org/en/cases/2607

Side note: I realize that the sketch of the Irondequoit Jane Doe doesn't resemble Connie, but the sketch was made from skeletonized remains, so I wouldn't put too much stock in it.

Maybe she had a date at the Ice Cream store and was abducted there? Did they find her purse and stuff in her car? Anyone saw her enter the place? There's tons of questions

Cornelia June Enright
  • cornelia_june_enright_1.jpg
  • Enright, circa 1969
  • Missing Since 04/24/1969
  • Missing From Rotterdam, New York
  • Classification Endangered Missing
  • Sex Female
  • Race White
  • Date of Birth 12/19/1950 (69)
  • Age 18 years old
  • Height and Weight 5'2, 115 pounds
  • Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Blonde hair, blue eyes. Cornelia's nickname is Connie.
Details of Disappearance
Enright was last seen at Lum's Restaurant in the 1400 block of Altamont Avenue in Rotterdam, New York at 11:00 p.m. on April 24, 1969. She had met a female friend there. The friend left the restaurant in her car and assumed Enright left in her own vehicle.

She has never been heard from again. The next day, her vehicle was found abandoned at a Friendly's restaurant on State Street in Schenectady, New York.

Few details are available in Enright's case. Foul play is suspected. Schenectady police are investigating.

Investigating Agency
  • Schenectady Police Department 518-382-5200
Source Information

Maybe she had a date at the Ice Cream store and was abducted there? Did they find her purse and stuff in her car? Anyone saw her enter the place? There's tons of questions
I agree with you. Lot of information is missing: Any boyfriend? Was the ice-cream store opened at all? Did someone see her there? Was that a place Cornelia usually frequented? Was the seat of her car in a normal position for her? Did she reject someone lately?

Where Lum's was on Altamont Ave was not that far from State St. Although I should note I've got no idea where on State St the Friendly's was- the closest thing I could find was a Daily Gazette article mentioning the closure of one on Altamont Ave (looking up "Friendly's Altamont Ave" brings up 1300 Altamont Ave but I don't know if that's accurate)- maybe someone got the address wrong? I've only been able to find a picture of a clipping of an article about her when her parents asked to have her declared dead in 1980, and her home address mentioned is right on the way from Altamont Ave to State St, so I'd assume she was on her way home instead of trying to meet up with someone at the Friendly's or something similar

Where Lum's was on Altamont Ave was not that far from State St. Although I should note I've got no idea where on State St the Friendly's was- the closest thing I could find was a Daily Gazette article mentioning the closure of one on Altamont Ave (looking up "Friendly's Altamont Ave" brings up 1300 Altamont Ave but I don't know if that's accurate)- maybe someone got the address wrong? I've only been able to find a picture of a clipping of an article about her when her parents asked to have her declared dead in 1980, and her home address mentioned is right on the way from Altamont Ave to State St, so I'd assume she was on her way home instead of trying to meet up with someone at the Friendly's or something similar
update: it was at 2001 State Street, a little over 2 miles away from Lum's. Although considering how late it was Friendly's most likely wouldn't be open so I still doubt that she was going to meet up with someone there. Also, I was thinking, maybe someone followed her home from Lum's?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PoignantEcho
Back