GUILTY OH - Suzanne Taylor, 45, & two daughters slain, North Royalton, 11 June 2017 *2nd trial 2023 guilty*

liltexans

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
untitled.jpg

According to Detective Dave Loeding, The victims are a mother and two adult daughters. Officials say a friend found the victims in a bedroom Sunday evening.

Police at first said the victims had been shot, but after further investigation revealed one of the victims suffered a knife injury. Injuries of the other two victims are not known.

Detective Loeding tells FOX 8 News, the victims are Taylor Pifer, 21, Kylie Pifer,18, and their mother, Suzanne Taylor, 45.

http://fox8.com/2017/06/12/search-continues-for-suspect-in-north-royalton-triple-homicide/

North Royalton police release 911 call in deaths of mother, two daughters

The boyfriend of one of the three woman whose body was discovered late Sunday at a North Royalton home made the initial discovery, according to a 911 call released Monday.

Investigators on Monday released a recording of the 911 call placed after the discovery of the three women's bodies at the home on Ridge Road near Wallings Road. Their deaths are considered a homicide, police said.

Suzanne Taylor, 45, was killed along with her daughters Taylor Pifer, 21, and Kylie Pifer, 18. Their deaths are being investigated as homicides, police said.

Woman, 2 daughters killed in North Royalton

Officials say one victim had a knife wound, but the manner of death for the others remains unclear. All three women were found dead in a bedroom, but police aren't sure how long they had been there.

The Ohio Bureau of Criminal Investigation is currently on scene. The investigation began around 6 p.m. Sunday.

Authorities added the area is secure and they do not believe neighborhood residents are at any further risk. Police have not announced any related arrests.

Their bodies were found by Taylor's boyfriend, Dale Koster, according to a 911 call. Kostar*called and told the mother's boyfriend, Scott Plymale, who then called 911.

"He (Kostar) said they didn't open the door, he picked the lock and went in and he said the bedroom door is closed and opened the bedroom door and he said there's a body in here," said Plymale.

There have been no arrests made in connection to the deaths, but police say there are "persons of interest."

"Let police work take its course. I know people need answers. I'd like to give you answers. There's a lot of pathology and a lot of evidence that needs lab," said Det. Loeding.

http://www.cleveland19.com/story/35640695/3-women-found-murdered-in-north-royalton-home

Cops searching for suspects after mom, 2 daughters found dead

One of the victims suffered a knife wound, and the others’ deaths are under investigation, he said. Loeding confirmed there was no gun involved.

The girls' stepmother, Sonia Pifer, described her stepdaughters as “great kids” and “great students.”

“Taylor was majoring in fashion design, while Kylie was involved in theater and was majoring in forensic science," the stepmother told WGHP-TV.

Sonya Pifer told Cleveland19 the father has been estranged from his daughters since they became adults.

North Royalton mother, daughters likely died day before man found their bodies, police say

A North Royalton mother and her two daughters likely died the day before a man discovered their bodies in their home, police said.

Investigators have confirmed that the three women were alive Saturday afternoon, but evidence suggests they died sometime later that day, North Royalton Det.*Dave Loeding said. Loeding did not offer any additional details on how investigators determined the timing of the deaths.

Suzanne Taylor, 45, and her daughters Taylor Pifer, 21, and Kylie Pifer, 18, were found dead Sunday evening at the home on Ridge Road near Wallings Road.

Suzanne Taylor was stabbed at least once before she died, but investigators have not recovered a knife, Loeding said. Investigators have not determined the cause of death for her or her two daughters.

A motive for the killings remains unclear, but police said the case does not involve a suicide. So far, no arrests have been made.

Taylor studied fashion design at Kent State University and played softball.

The 21-year-old wrote in the bio on her Facebook page: 'Life's too short to sit and wait for luck to come your way.'

Fox8 reported that Kylie attended Bowling Green University, where she majored in forensic science and was involved in theater. She would have turned 19 on Sunday.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...2-daughters-dead-Ohio-home.html#ixzz4jotaBUV6

911 call seems odd to me. Not only does SP not sound distraught- I find it odd that he called 911 rather than DK who supposedly found the three victims.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure if this link works. Interesting article. "Their Bodies Seemed Almost Tucked in Bed."

http://people.com/crime/ohio-mother-daughters-found-dead-in-bed/

This is the first time I've heard this. Interesting .
We drove past just an hour ago. You would never guess that something horrible happened there just hours ago. There is no crime scene tape.... still multiple cars parked and a guy walking around in the front yard potting flowers. Talk about strange.
I love less than five minutes from the home. My grandparents lived on ridge less than half mile away.

I read an article earlier that said the mother's boyfriend dropped off flowers Saturday afternoon but nobody answered so he left them outside. Now the other boyfriend calls the moms bf before calling 911. Odd.

I read an article earlier that said the mother's boyfriend dropped off flowers Saturday afternoon but nobody answered so he left them outside. Now the other boyfriend calls the moms bf before calling 911. Odd.

Right. And the mothers boyfriend is placing himself right at the crime scene.
As I had stated previously, it doesn't make sense to me why the daughters boyfriend didn't make the 911 call. Why would he call the mothers boyfriend first?

It is all very odd. I wonder why the mother's boyfriend was bringing flowers on Saturday afternoon and they did not answer the door? Weren't they known to be alive the day after that?

Makes you wonder if mum had broken off with the BF and didn't want to answer the door to him and his flowers.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back