Europol launch investigation into child abuse images

nothinonyou

Reaction score
The most innocent clues can sometimes help crack a case. The objects are all taken from the background of an image with sexually explicit material involving minors. For all images below, every other investigative avenue has already been examined. Therefore we are requesting your assistance in identifying the origin of some of these objects. We are convinced that more eyes will lead to more leads and will ultimately help to save these children.
Can you help us recognise the objects? We specifically want to trace their origin (location/country). You can help by clicking on an object you recognise and providing Europol with the information you have on the object. This can be done anonymously. Once the origin of an object is identified, we will inform the competent law enforcement authority of the involved country to further investigate this lead and hopefully speed up the identification of both the offender and the victim.
https://www.europol.europa.eu/stopchildabuse

I think this is a great idea to get information from the general public in order to try and save the kids in these photos. Since people here are good at clues and hints, I thought maybe we could help each other to trace an object.

it's difficult as obviously even the professionals are using this as a last resort. The only one I have an idea might be the gold packet of cigarettes, Benson & Hedges brand?

That's a nifty shower, could it be in a hotel chain?

(I'm no help today.)

I hate the images of the perps faces obviously getting off on hurting some kid they post on vicap #shudder #vomit

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lee k
Back