GUILTY KS - Arrest made in sexual assault, att. murder of 7 y.o. girl, Wichita, June 2017

perfectingpink

Reaction score
Neighbors: Arrest made in weekend child rape case

UPDATE:
Neighbors say an arrest has been made in the case of a seven-year-old girl who was sexually assaulted by an intruder over the weekend.

Wichita police have not confirmed the arrest, but booking sheets from the Sedgwick County Jail show a man was booked into jail on several charges, including attempted first degree murder, rape, kidnapping, burglary to commit a felony and other crimes.

People who live near the apartment where police say the assault happened tell us officers were at the home until late in the evening last night. They were told that an arrest has been made.

A police spokesperson would not confirm the arrest, but did say they would provide an update during their daily media briefing at 10:00 a.m. - watch that briefing live here at www.kwch.com.

http://www.kwch.com/content/news/Ne...ng-girl-assaulted-in-W-Wichita-428519923.html

Convicted sex offender arrested in weekend child rape case

Police say a 23-year-old man was arrested at his place of work and booked into the Sedgwick County Jail on Attempted First Degree Murder, Aggravated Criminal Sodomy, Aggravated Kidnapping, Burglary to Commit a Felony, and Rape.

Eyewitness News has confirmed through those booking records that the arrestee is 23-year-old Corbin James Breitenbach.

A check of Breitenbach's past shows that he has was convicted of sex-related crimes in 2012 including aggravated sexual battery and aggravated battery with a deadly weapon.

http://www.kwch.com/content/news/Ne...ng-girl-assaulted-in-W-Wichita-428519923.html

Also what's up with his facebook name? "creamncheese"? really? You all know cheese pizza is a code word for these sick fu**s right? I hope this guy is never let out to hurt another child...:banghead::banghead:

Offender Registry
http://www.kbi.ks.gov/registeredoffender/OffenderDetails.aspx?Display=Main&Id=20427

Charge 21-5505 (b) (2): (BBM)
21-5505. Sexual battery; aggravated sexual battery. (a) Sexual battery is the touching of a victim who is not the spouse of the offender, who is 16 or more years of age and who does not consent thereto, with the intent to arouse or satisfy the sexual desires of the offender or another.

(b) Aggravated sexual battery is the touching of a victim who is 16 or more years of age and who does not consent thereto with the intent to arouse or satisfy the sexual desires of the offender or another and under any of the following circumstances:

(1) When the victim is overcome by force or fear;

(2) when the victim is unconscious or physically powerless; or

(3) when the victim is incapable of giving consent because of mental deficiency or disease, or when the victim is incapable of giving consent because of the effect of any alcoholic liquor, narcotic, drug or other substance, which condition was known by, or was reasonably apparent to, the offender.

http://www.kslegislature.org/li/b20..._article/021_055_0005_section/021_055_0005_k/

....why do they keep getting out with pretty much just a slap on the wrist. A person harming an animal can get more time in prisons than these jerks.

Wow....32 disceplinary reports----seems perfectly reasonable to put him on parole (***heavy sarcasm***)
Also the UC Sex Offender Program completed in 2015
must not be be a very good program....since he re-offended 6 weeks after being paroled. Christ these guys just need to stay in prison...(again, IMO)

I did not know that and now wish I had never read your post.
No offence meant ... just there are some things I'm happier not knowing IYKWIM.

Also what's up with his facebook name? "creamncheese"? really? You all know cheese pizza is a code word for these sick fu**s right? I hope this guy is never let out to hurt another child...:banghead::banghead:

the person harming the animal is practising before he moves on to humans
and the animal cruelty laws are pitiful ... I don't believe that they get more time than child molesters/attempted murderers

....why do they keep getting out with pretty much just a slap on the wrist. A person harming an animal can get more time in prisons than these jerks.

Is Kansas a death penalty state?
I think we're all in agreement that these pedophiles cannot ever be rehabilitated

Wow....32 disceplinary reports----seems perfectly reasonable to put him on parole (***heavy sarcasm***)
Also the UC Sex Offender Program completed in 2015
must not be be a very good program....since he re-offended 6 weeks after being paroled. Christ these guys just need to stay in prison...(again, IMO)

***WARNING GRAPHIC CONTENT***

Man accused in child sex assault charged with attempted murder

Prosecutors have charged Breitenbach with attempted capital murder, aggravated criminal sodomy and aggravated burglary. Police have been investigating the attack on the girl in a west Wichita apartment building. During today's court hearing, prosecutors alleged Breitenbach choked the girl until she was unconscious, took her to a balcony and raped her. Breitenbach, a registered sex offender, was arrested last week.

http://www.kake.com/story/35709175/man-accused-in-child-sex-assault-charged-with-attempted-murder

sick sick sick. I hope he never gets out. he tried to kill her, because of the previous one. he will kill.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back