Besham Brian Sugrim

CarlK90245

UID Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Last night, I was watching this documentary - The Devil in the Details - The Doppelganger Murders, about serial murderer Besham Brian Sugrim.

[video=vimeo;191490056]https://vimeo.com/191490056[/video]

beshambriansugrim-prison-mug.jpg

As I was waking up this morning, it occurred to me. I wonder if he has ever been considered as possibly being LISK.

Sugrim was convicted of the 2003 murder of a Kalamazoo Michigan prostitute named Linda Gibson. He was arrested in 2011. The documentary makes the case that he has killed at least two other prostitutes in Michigan, as well as others in Florida, North Carolina. He is also the prime suspect in the 1996 murder of Demetrius Carter - an AIDS patient from Callicoon, New York

Sugrim was known to be living in Sullivan County New York in the late 90's. It is stated in the documentary that during his trial, his wife testified that following the 2003 murder of Linda Gibson, he hid out in New York for three weeks. That ties in with the approximate timeline of at least some of the LISK killings.

I don't see any indication that he was in New York during other timeframes, but he does have connections to New York, and has been known to travel to New York occasionally.

His M.O. is very similar to that of LISK.

And he was arrested in 2011, right after the LISK killings stopped.

Carl, welcome to the forum. We could use a fresh set of eyes. Im going to watch the documentary you posted.

Last night, I was watching this documentary - The Devil in the Details - The Doppelganger Murders, about serial murderer Besham Brian Sugrim.

[video=vimeo;191490056]

beshambriansugrim-prison-mug.jpg

As I was waking up this morning, it occurred to me. I wonder if he has ever been considered as possibly being LISK.

Sugrim was convicted of the 2003 murder of a Kalamazoo Michigan prostitute named Linda Gibson. He was arrested in 2011. The documentary makes the case that he has killed at least two other prostitutes in Michigan, as well as others in Florida, North Carolina. He is also the prime suspect in the 1996 murder of Demetrius Carter - an AIDS patient from Callicoon, New York

Sugrim was known to be living in Sullivan County New York in the late 90's. It is stated in the documentary that during his trial, his wife testified that following the 2003 murder of Linda Gibson, he hid out in New York for three weeks. That ties in with the approximate timeline of at least some of the LISK killings.

I don't see any indication that he was in New York during other timeframes, but he does have connections to New York, and has been known to travel to New York occasionally.

His M.O. is very similar to that of LISK.

And he was arrested in 2011, right after the LISK killings stopped.

Good afternoon,
I came across your post which prompted me to create a web sleuths account. I see that this is an older post, but I am hoping you are still active here!

I used to work at the local grocery store that Sugrim and his family frequented before the arrest and got to know him (as much as a cashier would know their regular customers, nothing crazy...) I find your connection to LISK absolutely fascinating, because I truly believe he has killed more than people think. Have you contacted anyone/have there been any further developments?

Thank you!

Good afternoon,
I came across your post which prompted me to create a web sleuths account. I see that this is an older post, but I am hoping you are still active here!

I used to work at the local grocery store that Sugrim and his family frequented before the arrest and got to know him (as much as a cashier would know their regular customers, nothing crazy...) I find your connection to LISK absolutely fascinating, because I truly believe he has killed more than people think. Have you contacted anyone/have there been any further developments?

Thank you!

There have not been any recent developments. I am facebook friends with Alex Jokich-Westrate, who is recently married and now living in Minnesota and expecting her first child (a girl) soon.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo
Back