Found Deceased NY - Maryssa Houston, 5, Melissa Avery, 26, & Jamie Bell, 34, Tully, 12 June 2017

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score
[h=1]State police seek help finding 2 women, young child missing from Tully[/h]
22906285-mmmain.jpg

Police were called to a residence on Tully Farms Road after Melissa Avery, 26, was reported missing by her mother. Avery was with Jamie A. Bell, 34, and 5-year-old Maryssa F. Houston, police said. All three were supposed to drive to a barbecue being held on Song Lake in Preble on Monday. The three were traveling in a gray 2011 Ford Explorer, with NY registration GYX-7740.
http://www.syracuse.com/crime/index..._locating_2_women_and_a_young_child_from.html

Hmmm I wonder what the story is. It sounds fishy. I wonder who is the mom of the little girl.
I hope they are all found safe.

it says in that cnycentral link that they are not sure this car is related. Is anyone seeing something different or just logically making the connection?

it says in that cnycentral link that they are not sure this car is related. Is anyone seeing something different or just logically making the connection?

They added a line ot the story since I read it last:
Captain Raub said the vehicle was discovered while searching for a trio that was missing reported missing from Tully, including a 5-year-old girl. State Police stressed their investigation is preliminary and, again, it is unclear if anyone is in the vehicle or if it is related to the search for the missing trio.
http://cnycentral.com/news/local/la...-area-of-route-80-and-gatehouse-road-in-tully

So, maybe not their car?

State police did not say if the vehicle recovery is related to a missing person alert they put out earlier Tuesday afternoon.

State police earlier Tuesday had sought the public's help in trying to find two women and a child who were last known to be driving to a barbecue on Song Lake in Preble on Monday. Song lake is about 3 miles from where police are working to recover a vehicle.

Missing are Jamie A. Bell, 34; Melissa M. Avery, 26; and Maryssa F. Houston, 5.
http://www.syracuse.com/crime/index..._working_to_pull_vehicle_from_tully_lake.html

of course, we can make the connection but have to be careful and set a good example for new posters by not saying things that have not been reported.

Sadly, we can draw on all that we know and have learned here as we wait for official word. =(

of course, we can make the connection but have to be careful and set a good example for new posters by not saying things that have not been reported.

Sadly, we can draw on all that we know and have learned here as we wait for official word. =(

It's a developing story. I'm sure we will find out soon if that is their car. Either way, it is someone's car in a pond :(

being trapped and drowning like this.... can't even imagine the fear. Sad news for someone...

[h=1]Bodies pulled from Tully pond identified as 3 missing; family plans vigil[/h]
Jamie A. Bell, 34, Melissa M. Avery, 26, and Maryssa F. Houston, 5, were reported missing Monday night by Avery's mother, Mary Godfrey. Godfrey confirmed on Facebook Tuesday evening that the three were found deceased in their vehicle.

"As most have heard the vehicle was found in a body of water that was on the route to song lake," Godfrey wrote on her daughter's Facebook page. "All 3 were found deceased in the vehicle. This is an extremely hard time for our family, losing all 3 of our girls at once. We are truly devastated."
http://www.syracuse.com/crime/index...entified_as_3_missing_family_plans_vigil.html

:tears:So heartbreaking. My prayers go out to this family.

so very very sad and devastating for all those who knew and loved Maryssa, Melissa and Jamie. So sorry this happened for this family.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back