UNSOLVED CA - Angeles Nat'l Forest @ mile marker #24, Jun'17

I have a horrible feeling this is going to turn out to be Mr. Cierzan :(

This is about 50 min away from where Audrey Moran's car was found on interstate 10.... her and her BF Jonathan Reysnoso are missing.

So sad hoping a family can get some closure to a missing loved one.

its a lot further than that. its 90 min to Pasadena then up 2 past la Canada Flintridge into the hills.

This is about 50 min away from where Audrey Moran's car was found on interstate 10.... her and her BF Jonathan Reysnoso are missing.

So sad hoping a family can get some closure to a missing loved one.

It is about 30 miles from where Mr. Cierzan lives

its a lot further than that. its 90 min to Pasadena then up 2 past la Canada Flintridge into the hills.

Ok, the car was found on interstate 10 in Beaumont.... so I just typed in Beaumont and Angeles National Forest

What did I do wrong?

attachment.php

edit: sorry for any incorrect date.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-06-13 at 6.14.09 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-06-13 at 6.14.09 PM.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 175
try mapping it to la canada flint ridge as that is where they discovered the body

idk.... from Beaumont to la Canada Flintridge you would go 10, 210 to 2. google told me 90 min to Pasadena then I times how much longer it would be to go into the hills in the angeles national park due to past experience. the traffic in the whole quad county area is terrible 24/7, so maybe that clouds my experience?

Ok, the car was found on interstate 10 in Beaumont.... so I just typed in Beaumont and Angeles National Forest

What did I do wrong?

attachment.php

edit: sorry for any incorrect date.

oh! you mapped it into another road into the angeles national forest. it was above la Canada Flintridge which is west of Pasadena.

Scary, I wonder what the state of the body was that they couldn't even determine gender!? I saw another report that says autopsy is expected later today.

It doesn't necessarily mean anything about the state of the body. The medical examiner is the only one who can make that determination, so the people on the scene normally won't comment. Even if they did, they could only share their guess based on appearances, which can easily be mistaken.

Though the mention of the report thinking there was a burning car does kind of lead me to believe it was bad...poor soul. I hope they find out soon.

to me it was more recent than to suggest Monique Figueroa because they said "body" and not "skeletal remains".

It doesn't necessarily mean anything about the state of the body. The medical examiner is the only one who can make that determination, so the people on the scene normally won't comment. Even if they did, they could only share their guess based on appearances, which can easily be mistaken.

Though the mention of the report thinking there was a burning car does kind of lead me to believe it was bad...poor soul. I hope they find out soon.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back