Found Deceased AL - Dylan Gunter, 20, Ozark, 11 June 2017

LisaWL7TR

Former Member
Reaction score
Dylan Gunter was last seen walking in the woods near his home on Alcuri drive Sunday.
According to his mother, he left his home around 7 Sunday morning to go for a walk with his dog. After several hours his mother called out for him and his dog came back but he didn’t.

His high school friend Daniel Wainwright said, Gunt is around 5 ft. 8 in. tall and 180 pounds, has dark hair, a sleeve tattoo up his left arm and another on his chest.
Wainwright said it's not like him to walk off and not let someone know where he's going.

"Anywhere he goes, he always takes either a phone, that's charge. He won't go anywhere without his phone being charged or he's with somebody that has a phone so he can at least contact somebody,” said Daniel Wainwright, a friend of Gunter.

"We don't have anything that says that there's any foul play so, but we'll continue to search, we'll continue to follow leads till we can make sure that he's safe and that's our number one priority," said Ozark Police Chief Marlos Walker.

http://www.wtvy.com/content/news/Missing-20-year-old-from-Ozark-428268903.html

369c90e4e42a3e70e4544932db67ed13.jpg

"His dog came back, but he didn't...praying for safe return

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

I don't understand, was he located or not?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't understand, was he located or not?

I'm not sure why this is in the located forum. From what I can tell, he's still missing.

http://www.dothaneagle.com/news/loc...cle_a534eaba-506a-11e7-ba68-ab6f37394f40.html

“We have a lot of dense area that needs to be covered,” Strickland said. “We know without a doubt Dylan went into the woods near his home. We have the neighbor’s security footage that shows he went in the woods, but he never came out.”

According to Strickland, Gunter left his cell phone and all of his personal belongings at his home.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Momma, just to let you know, I reported your post, but let the admin know it was because we're not sure if he's been located or not.

I tried to report my post, but it wouldn't let me.

Oops, I should have read ahead. I notified a mod also.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back