Age last seen: 23

Age now: 52
Race: White female
Hair color: Brown; shoulder lenght
Eyes Color: Unknown
Height: 64.0
Weight: 115.0
Scars and Marks:
White blouse, blue jeans, and light blue denim jacket; High-heeled high-top boots

No photos disponible

Ms. Furgeson was last seen in Winslow, AZ, on January 10, 1988

Winslow Mail Newspaper Archives, Dec 6, 1989

Ferguson's Disappearance Still Baffles Police Department

It has been nearly two years since the disappearance of Pam Ferguson and all trails have led the Winslow Police Department to a dead end. Officials are still not certain if foul play was involved but ''as time goes on the possibility of foul play increases'' Lt. Larry Baldwin said. Ferguson was last seen at approximately 3:30 a.m. on Sunday, Jan. 10, 1988, as she left work after completing her shift at the Entre Restaurant. Family members became concerned when they were noticed that the 23 year old woman did not report for work later that evening. She had only been living in Winslow for about six months at the time she disappeared. ''We have followed up on several leads in the San Diego and Los Angeles and Seattle areas as well as in the Winslow area, with no results. Baldwin explained. ''We had reports that she was in San Diego from people who knew her but when we followed up on them we came up with nothing.'' Baldwin said.

''The family is very concerned,'' Baldwin said. He noted that he hears from Ferguson's mother, Dixie Parker, on a weekly basis. ''Any information to the police department or the family would be appreciated,'' Baldwin added, ''Pam was reportedly very close with her family. Her grandfather passed away during the past two years and she still did not contact her family.'' ''We basically want to find her''

uzzB6tE.png

QMeNvNo.png

News clipping from the Arizona Daily Sun with a photograph of Pam Ferguson

Essential pieces from the news article:

Pamula was in a boating accident in the summer before she went missing and lost most of her front teeth. They had to be artificially replaced.

Pamula was anglo-american according to her mother.

I remember this, I grew up in winslow. Her disappearance has really been on my mind this past year. I was 18 when this happened. I want it solved

Let me say this; in those days (and even nowadays) Native American folks, when reported someone missing were said the missing person was "white", hoping that made a difference in the efforts LE put in the missing case. Also a lot of Native American missing persons went into the system as white. Her mom said she was Anglo-American.

I don't want get into a nasty discussion with her mom or with anyone but I think Pamula was (partly) native.

Also I noticed that her name is spelled in various ways. Pamula Furgeson, Pam Ferguson. I hope NamUs has it right.

Missing or murdered Native Canadian women with the name Ferguson; Dora Ferguson, Heidi Ferguson, Jennifer Ferguson, Maria Ferguson, Valerie Ferguson, Jerry Ferguson, Roberta Ferguson.

Veil of Tears: Naming the Missing and Dead Indigenous Women

Last edited:
Let me say this; in those days (and even nowadays) Native American folks, when reported someone missing were said the missing person was "white", hoping that made a difference in the efforts LE put in the missing case. Also a lot of Native American missing persons went into the system as white. Her mom said she was Anglo-American.

I don't want get into a nasty discussion with her mom or with anyone but I think Pamula was (partly) native.

Also I noticed that her name is spelled in various ways. Pamula Furgeson, Pam Ferguson. I hope NamUs has it right.

Missing or murdered Native Canadian women with the name Ferguson; Dora Ferguson, Heidi Ferguson, Jennifer Ferguson, Maria Ferguson, Valerie Ferguson, Jerry Ferguson, Roberta Ferguson.

Veil of Tears: Naming the Missing and Dead Indigenous Women
She was white, I know, I'm her brother

My name is Ray Mauldin, I'm pam ferguson's brother. We've been trying to find out what happened to her for 34 years. raymauldin60@gmail.com please help . I watched the filmmakers vimeo by sativa Peterson.
Hi and welcome Ray! I'm so sorry you have to endure the pain of having a missing sister. Such a long, long time not knowing......

Good to see you here.
I advise you to become a verified insider in your sisters "case", so you can post freely without the need of backing things up with MSM, as we as general members of WS have to do, staying inside TOS. Verification Process for Professional or Insider Posters

In this paper clipping Pamula is named as a possible victim of Robert Clegg. I'm wondering about that, because he admitted to kill Valerie Davenport from Sedona on January 7th and led LE to her remains. Why not confessing he took Pamula too? Is it safe to say LE wasn't able to link him to Pamula's case?

It's actually Pamela, but Clegg copped to that to avoid the death penalty from what I understand. And he's in prison in Wyoming I believe for another murder he confessed to
Not sure about the details yet.

For reference:
I just sent an email to the Bullhead City Police Chief regarding Pam Ferguson and suggested her as a potential match tor the "Castleberry Kate" Jane Doe case: AZ - AZ - Bullhead City, WhtFem UP11087, 17-19, shallow grave vacant lot, purse, clothes, May'89
Great match. I searched everywhere I possibly could for matches for Castlebery Kate, but I missed this due to not having a newspapers.com subscription. Did you ever hear back? I am really hoping to see her get identified by may of next year, otherwise that will be her 35th year as a barely known Jane Doe. :(

Since there was zero reaction from Bullhead City, I submitted the info to Winslow PD via an online form as well.

Keep your fingers crossed.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nmdigital