GUILTY OH - Kenneth 'Brandon' Sample, 22, Warren, 12 June 2017

JanetElaine

Reaction score
http://wkbn.com/2017/06/14/warren-parents-just-want-son-missing-since-monday-to-come-home/

"[FONT=&quot]A Warren family has been looking for their 22-year-old son since Monday — about 13 hours after his abandoned car was spotted in Niles."

"[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Kenneth last saw Brandon at their Warren home on Sunday night. Brandon told him he was going to drop his friend off at his house in Akron around 12:15 p.m.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]At 4:30 Monday morning, Kenneth realized his car still wasn’t home so he reached out to Brandon.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“I sent him a text. He’s like normal kids — they’d rather text than talk on the phone, so I asked him, ‘Where are you?’ He said, ‘On my way home.'”"

"The Samples said Brandon is dealing with depression and anxiety, in addition to a pain medication addiction — something he recently asked them for help to overcome."

brandon-sample-4.jpg
[/FONT]

I was trying to figure out where near the bike trail, so I could post a map, but I can't find that information. Either way, there's a lot of woods there and the Mahoning River is also nearby. This worries me.

http://www.wfmj.com/story/35656891/warren-family-reports-son-missing

Video at link with interview with his parents. His poor mom. :( I hope he's okay. I'll try to do a map tomorrow (different timezone here and it's getting late). This article said the car was found near the bike trail off of State Street. There is a parking lot at the beginning of the trail on East State St.. I'm just guessing it could have been found around there.

I feel really bad for him. It seems like he's dealing with a lot of difficult issues. I hope he is found and returned safely to his family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope this helps somewhat. Not from the area, but judging by what I have read it looks like the car was found around this area. I did some street viewing around and there is an apartment complex and a construction site near the greenway bike trail entrance. The reports didn't say his car was at the head of the trail, but this area on State st seems to be the closest proximity to the bike trail, unless there are some I am unaware of. Anyone from that area know of any undocumented bike trails off of State St.?

Attachments

• Ohio Case Bike Trail.jpg
    Ohio Case Bike Trail.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 107
I'm adding a satellite image as well which gives a better understanding of the terrain of that area. I added a short map to show how far the trail entrance is to the Mahoning River and what looks to be a dense wooded area across the river. Any idea if the searches have been conducted across the river? It seems to be a short distance (~1 mile) from where his car was potentially located.

Just a note again, not sure if the circled area is exactly where his car was located. This is just a guess given the information I've been reading.

Attachments

• Ohio Case Bike Trail Satellite.jpg
    Ohio Case Bike Trail Satellite.jpg
    142 KB · Views: 106
I think Brandon is going through a lot. I don't have a good feeling about this one.

I do wonder-- if he intended to leave or harm himself, you think he'd want to buy himself some time.

So to me, that would mean that he might have responded differently to the 4:30AM text. "On my way" says.. I'll be there soon, and someone is expecting you to arrive. He could have texted something like "I decided to do ______ instead so I won't be home until later" to buy himself some more time. Idk.

I wonder if he met up with any type of dealer to buy pills? I know he told his parents he wanted to get better, but it definitely sounds like something he was still struggling with.

The article says it is not Brandon Sample

"Police said they’ve identified the man and said he is not Brandon Sample, who was reported missing from Warren earlier this week. His name isn’t being released at this time, however."

Omgosh. I guess I should have read better. Thank you.

I hope this helps somewhat. Not from the area, but judging by what I have read it looks like the car was found around this area. I did some street viewing around and there is an apartment complex and a construction site near the greenway bike trail entrance. The reports didn't say his car was at the head of the trail, but this area on State st seems to be the closest proximity to the bike trail, unless there are some I am unaware of. Anyone from that area know of any undocumented bike trails off of State St.?

Thank you, yes, that's the exact area I was talking about.

I'm adding a satellite image as well which gives a better understanding of the terrain of that area. I added a short map to show how far the trail entrance is to the Mahoning River and what looks to be a dense wooded area across the river. Any idea if the searches have been conducted across the river? It seems to be a short distance (~1 mile) from where his car was potentially located.

Just a note again, not sure if the circled area is exactly where his car was located. This is just a guess given the information I've been reading.

I haven't read about any specific areas having been searched, only 'the area where his car was found'. And from the information that's been released, I've come to the same guesstimate as you where that could possibly have been.

Not good... :( http://wkbn.com/2017/06/15/police-working-to-identify-body-found-in-bristolville-woods/

"Police found the body of a man in a remote area of Bristol Township Thursday morning that might be that of Brandon H. Sample, 22, who went missing Monday morning.

Warren Police Chief Eric Merkel said police will not be “100 percent sure” that the body is that of Sample until the Trumbull County Coroner’s Office makes an identification."

Not good... :( http://wkbn.com/2017/06/15/police-working-to-identify-body-found-in-bristolville-woods/

"Police found the body of a man in a remote area of Bristol Township Thursday morning that might be that of Brandon H. Sample, 22, who went missing Monday morning.

Warren Police Chief Eric Merkel said police will not be “100 percent sure” that the body is that of Sample until the Trumbull County Coroner’s Office makes an identification."

did that text come from that article? because the article doesn't say any of that right now. wonder if it changed.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer
Back