Found Safe Australia - Kiniesha Young, 15, Melbourne, 13 June 2017

From your link Blue Bottle:

UPDATE: Kineisha Young was found earlier this evening, and has been safely reunited with her family!

From your link Blue Bottle:

UPDATE: Kineisha Young was found earlier this evening, and has been safely reunited with her family!
Apparently, it's not such an uncommon occurance (at least here in Australia) for people to go missing and be listed with the police and then be found a little while later and see no official police or media updates.

Then there is this type of senario - a number of years ago my daughter at age 16 went missing for a few days from her dad's house and she was reported to the Police as a Missing Person. She'd gone and stayed with a friend and forget to tell her dad she would be away and because she has a disability and was still at school and a minor there was concern.

Then about 5 years later I was at her dad's house and the Police happened to come around and asked me if I knew her whereabouts because she was listed as a missing person. Anyway, I was a bit puzzled because I told them she's not missing and it turns out it was from all those years ago but because they were never contacted and officially told she was no longer missing her name was not taken off the 'Missing Persons' list and they were in the process of updating their files.

They told me it happens like that quite frequently, where people are called in as Missing from home or have done runners from Psych Units or wherever but noone gets back to them (them being the police) to inform them the person is no longer missing... The police woman told me that they are often the last people to know the person has returned...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back