Found Deceased TN - Nakisha 'Kisha' Scott, 36, Knoxville, 28 May 2017 *Arrest*

LisaWL7TR

Former Member
Reaction score
Nakisha “Kisha” Scott was last seen between 6 p.m. and 8 p.m. on May 28 as she was walking toward her husband’s home on Brookside Avenue. The couple had been married for 10 months, but had been separated for six months.

Scott was last seen wearing a white T-shirt and blue jeans.

http://wate.com/2017/06/15/knoxville-police-search-for-missing-woman/

5ccba63ac76bd50df9faed47bd8d13ed.jpg

Relatives are saying she actually made it to the house. I guess anything from there on out is gossip and speculation.

Did she leave? Residential area near a college and 275.
3ca3e4f69856124971738339e62279ad.jpg

Scott went in his home with a relative, and things got violent between Scott, her husband and another couple inside

"Her husband gave the girl a knife, and then the boyfriend jumped in on Kisha too, so it was like three against one, and we've never seen Kisha no more," said Nolan.

Police would not confirm or deny if Scott was in a fight at her estranged husband's house before she went missing, but officials did say her husband wasn't the one who filed a missing person's report. It was Scott's family who did.

Scott went in his home with a relative, and things got violent between Scott, her husband and another couple inside

"Her husband gave the girl a knife, and then the boyfriend jumped in on Kisha too, so it was like three against one, and we've never seen Kisha no more," said Nolan.

Police would not confirm or deny if Scott was in a fight at her estranged husband's house before she went missing, but officials did say her husband wasn't the one who filed a missing person's report. It was Scott's family who did.
Wait... So the hubby nor her relative did anything to help? What do they mean she hasn't been seen since? Did she just walk out after the fight? Did the relative leave or stay? So many questions.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Wait... So the hubby nor her relative did anything to help? What do they mean she hasn't been seen since? Did she just walk out after the fight? Did the relative leave or stay? So many questions.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Wow! I had forgot about reading and posting this even though I remember the original post.

Husband charged with murdering Knoxville woman whose remains were found last year
https://www.knoxnews.com/story/news...lle-woman-who-disappeared-6-months/451480002/
A Knoxville man has been charged with first-degree murder in the death of his wife, Nakisha "Kisha" Scott, whose remains were found in Campbell County more than six months after she disappeared last year, police announced Thursday.
677d8cbcfa417b522a3cab128a276146.jpg

Michael Anthony Keck, 52, was being held at the Roger D. Wilson Detention Facility in lieu of $500,000 bond, the Knoxville Police Department said in a news release.

Husband charged with murdering Knoxville woman whose remains were found last year
Husband charged with killing woman whose remains were found last year
A Knoxville man has been charged with first-degree murder in the death of his wife, Nakisha "Kisha" Scott, whose remains were found in Campbell County more than six months after she disappeared last year, police announced Thursday.
677d8cbcfa417b522a3cab128a276146.jpg

Michael Anthony Keck, 52, was being held at the Roger D. Wilson Detention Facility in lieu of $500,000 bond, the Knoxville Police Department said in a news release.

Although I could find no news articles to corroborate, it looks like Michael Anthony Keck has been convicted and is now in the Trousdale Turner Correctional Center near Hartsville, TN.

Judging by his name, DOB and photo it's definitely him. You can find him by name or his TDOC ID which is 00133477 at this link: Detailed Results

Keck was convicted of Second Degree Murder and Abuse Of Corpse. His combined sentence is 17 years and is due to end on 04/15/2033.

RIP Nakisha

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361
Back