Found Safe MO - Cypress Coachman, 16, Fenton, 4 June 2017

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score
[h=3]OK teen missing after leaving family's hotel in Fenton, police say[/h]
14158148_G.jpg

Cypress Coachman has been missing since June 4, police said. She left her family while they were staying at the motel in the 1800 block of Bowles Avenue in Fenton, Mo. Cypress left the hotel with a bag of clothes, police said.

Police said Cypress is diagnosed with depression and emotional disorders, but she refused treatment for them. Police also said she has a history of suicide attempts and threats.
Cypress is from Oklahoma City, Ok., but police said she has friends who live in the Kirkwood-Meacham Park area of St. Louis County.

5'2"
140 pounds
brown hair at shoulder-length
brown eyes
last seen wearing a red-hooded sweatshirt

http://www.kmov.com/story/35682552/ok-teen-missing-after-leaving-familys-hotel-police-say

Oh, dear, that's the intersection of I-44 and Highway 141, I think.

High traffic area just west of the I-44 & 270 interchange. If not with the implied friends, she could be anywhere by now.

I'm under the impression hitch hiking is not as common or easy as it once was. So hopefully she's with friends and staying out of this heat.

Internet predator willing to provide a ride from the hotel "to her friend's house" is another possibility.

Also some woods in the area, and a large vacant space that once contained a Chrysler assembly plant.

IDK the traffic count on I-44, or the count thru the I-44 / 270 interchange. Lots of possibilities.

Internet predator willing to provide a ride from the hotel "to her friend's house" is another possibility.

Also some woods in the area, and a large vacant space that once contained a Chrysler assembly plant.

IDK the traffic count on I-44, or the count thru the I-44 / 270 interchange. Lots of possibilities.
There is at least one large state park where one could dump a body (I live by it and go there frequently) many abandoned homes if you know how to find them and rivers. If she is deceased she could be anywhere

The traffic in that area is pretty decent

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dont4get
Back