Ahh, thank you!

attachment.php

-Nin

Attachments

• thank you.png
    thank you.png
    685.1 KB · Views: 921
"Two years pass since Sievers murder"

"They stopped at each rest stop and gas station on their route between Lee County and the Panhandle to look at surveillance video and plot every move Rodgers and Wright made before the murder."

http://www.winknews.com/2017/06/29/two-years-pass-since-sievers-murder/

-Nin

Also from the link provided:

"Mark Sievers planned every detail of the night of the killing, the sheriff’s office said. He had five life insurance policies on his wife, worth a combined total of more than $4 million."

How will future generations feel when they read that statement about MS and his premeditation of his lovely wife's demise? I shudder to consider the multitudes of times they will need to be told they are loved and deserving of a wonderful life. 4,000,000,000 shameful reasons why MS set the trap for his unsuspecting wife. What tragic lonely positions MSs misdeeds have caused for many.
4 - 2 = 2

The case is far more complicated than folks realize,” Sheriff Mike Scott said in January 2016.
http://www.winknews.com/2017/06/29/two-years-pass-since-sievers-murder/
Let's take a look at the mother stealing wife killer. Won't miss his trial. Scheduling a private vacation. Uh huh. Wright's tongue shall defeat the other two and that includes The Hammer.

Mark-Sievers-mugshot-300x169.jpg

Wright and Rodgers were arrested in August 2015 but it was the following year, in February, that MS was finally arrested for the horrendous, unspeakable, overkill of Dr. Sievers. JR and MS have simple case management hearings scheduled July 14.

Do we know yet.....Will there be 2 separate trials...one for MS and one for JR?

I hate to see TS family go through the murder twice, but I think it would be best for separate trials.

If they are both tried at the same time, must both be found innocent or guilty, or will they each get separate verdicts? JR seems to be a pretty sure thing, but MS is slimy enough to slip through is my big worry.

If they are both tried at the same time, must both be found innocent or guilty, or will they each get separate verdicts? JR seems to be a pretty sure thing, but MS is slimy enough to slip through is my big worry.

Even though JR has additional armed burglary charges, all charges from both JR and MS are based on the same set of facts. The charges are closely related to each other and yet every charge will be regarded separately - separate verdicts (case numbers of MS and JR differentiated by A and B).

The judge can therefore try the defendants jointly making the trial fair and efficient ( workload, resources). It is also up to the judge to sever the joined trial at any point, if fairness is being jeopardized.

Here is an interesting link (attorney) with information about what can happen in a joined trial leading then to severance of the defendants:

http://www.bodifordlaw.com/criminaltrialdefense/codefendantcases.html

ALL IMO

-Nin

Hey guys! My laptop died, hence my absence. Hoping to be able to replace soon.

Wanted to let you guys know that the Appeals Court dismissed the Defense's appeal the State's right to seek the Death Penalty. That's the end of the road for that issue. He has exhausted all appeals. So, the DP is still on the table.

I have a screenshot that was emailed to me. Will post as soon as I can save and upload.

Hey guys! My laptop died, hence my absence. Hoping to be able to replace soon.

Wanted to let you guys know that the Appeals Court dismissed the Defense's appeal the State's right to seek the Death Penalty. That's the end of the road for that issue. He has exhausted all appeals. So, the DP is still on the table.

I have a screenshot that was emailed to me. Will post as soon as I can save and upload.

Good! I hope Mark is scared $hitless in jail ! He chose this path and deserves anything and everything harsh towards himself.

Beach: any word re Mary's request to move to CT? Schools start before Labor Day over there. I know judges place an emphasis on finalizing things so children don't miss the start of their desired school choice

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-07-07-21-55-53.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-07-07-21-55-53.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 317
  • Screenshot_2017-07-07-21-56-06.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-07-07-21-56-06.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 321
  • Screenshot_2017-07-07-21-56-20.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-07-07-21-56-20.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 311

Members online

Online statistics