GUILTY UK - Van drives into pedestrians in Finsbury Park, London, 19 June 2017

gregjrichards

Reaction score
Breaking news van drives into pedestrians in Seven Sisters Road, Finsbury Park Area of London

Ambulances working on a number of casualties.

One person has been arrested.

Source Sky News U.K

[video=twitter;876601045958488068]https://twitter.com/Z9Network/status/876601045958488068[/video]

Oh dear, not another tragedy. Praying for all involved. Will be glad when our UK ws'ers check in. Stop the madness!

Oh so glad this thread is here - not in the mood to start one, just heard, so tired of cars now i dont know if its another one of them but I am glad you all are here

ok have to try to see if this is another one of accident

Just waiting for more news. CNN reporting, but everything I've read here already.

[video=twitter;876602646802690048]https://twitter.com/ABC/status/876602646802690048[/video]

oh there are lots of people hurt

oh this is on purpose again hug??

There was an incident similar to this in Detroit on June 8 - less than two weeks ago. No one ever suggested that it might be a terrorist attack. Turns out it was a drunk driver who mowed down pedestrians near a popular midtown restaurant. Too soon to rush to judgment here. :moo:

4 people run over by pickup truck at Tesla popup event in Detroit
Witnesses say truck crossed the center line to hit the victims

By Mara MacDonald - Reporter , Derick Hutchinson

Posted: 6:09 PM, June 08, 2017
Updated: 11:10 PM, June 09, 2017

DETROIT - Four people were hit by a pickup truck Thursday at a Tesla popup event outside Shinola headquarters in Detroit.

Witnesses said the truck went flying down Canfield Avenue, where people were looking at Tesla cars for an event. They said the truck, at a high speed, crossed the center line and slammed into four people.

Multiple witnesses told police the truck crossed the line intentionally to hit the victims. Detroit police said alcohol is believed to be a factor, and the 42-year-old driver is in custody. Terrorism is not a factor in the crash, police said Thursday evening...*

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...tside-shinola-headquarters-in-midtown-detroit

oh there are lots of people hurt

oh this is on purpose again hug??

Hi CARIIS it is too early to say but I'm leaning more towards this being on purpose than an accident from current information. Hug back to you. More tragedy in London it is horrendous.

"A van has reportedly left ploughed into a group of pedestrians outside a mosque in north London, leaving 'a number of' casualties.

Police were called just after midnight to reports of a vehicle in collision with pedestrians in Seven Sisters Road, Haringey."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ughs-people-outside-mosque.html#ixzz4kP58sn2B

attachment.php

it is so helpful to have you all god guns cars machetes brides baseball fields concerts it is relentless one person arrested

hummm

they are holding off on labeling terrorist

that is odd

maybe it was a car out of control by accident??

Hi CARIIS it is too early to say but I'm leaning more towards this being on purpose than an accident from current information. Hug back to you. More tragedy in London it is horrendous.
Hi

If I was running the country I would bring out whatever they call it national guard whatever my police need a rest

they are exhausted the fire Manchester the election they need to sleep

oh there is a mosques near there they just finished praying

This city has to be so exhausted

I'm scunnered with the amount of tragedy recently between the terrorist attacks and the apartment building fire a few days ago it's been hellish. I feel so sorry for the people personally affected I can't imagine how they must be feeling.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82
Back