Identified! OH - Cincinnati, LIVING Male, hospital patient, Dec 2005 - Name withheld

mysterview- hate to sound ignorant but where is University Hospital.

link refers to tri-state and cin. ohio? do you know city it is in?

thanks

petra said:

thanks
-------------
Gong by the phone area code it is in Ohio.Must be Cincy.I believe the tri State area is Ohio,W.Va. and Pa.We have a University hospital in Cleveland (excellent) but a different area code.513 is South. Nore

petra said:

thanks

Sorry Petra, the area is Cincinnati, Ohio. Cincinnati considers the Tri-state area to be Ohio, Kentucky, and Indianna as Cin. is in Ohio and it touches the Northern boarder of Kentucky and the eastern border of Indianna.

mysteriew said:
Sorry Petra, the area is Cincinnati, Ohio. Cincinnati considers the Tri-state area to be Ohio, Kentucky, and Indianna as Cin. is in Ohio and it touches the Northern boarder of Kentucky and the eastern border of Indianna.
Thanks mysteriew..the article didn't mention the city either.

seems to me there are so many tri-states,tri- cities, twin cities etc.

sounds alot like the European Union over here now..LOL

petra said:
good catch..some time the most obvious is overlooked. Did you call it in?

i think you should..of course if there is a warrant out for him, he may just want to forget who he is...:rolleyes:
I called the hospital and tried to explain it to the nurse and I kept saying "could this be the guy the police are looking for?" and she said, we are not looking for him, we don't know his name... and I kept saying, no the guy in the paper that the police are looking for. She said, the guy in the paper is the one with no name. We don't know who he is. I said, no, there's another guy in the paper the police are looking for but can't find him...
I gave up... she wasn't getting it. I will try again.

I called the crime stoppers... they said they are two separate people.
Ironic though... It was around the same time in the morning too.

PrayersForMaura said:
I called the hospital and tried to explain it to the nurse and I kept saying "could this be the guy the police are looking for?" and she said, we are not looking for him, we don't know his name... and I kept saying, no the guy in the paper that the police are looking for. She said, the guy in the paper is the one with no name. We don't know who he is. I said, no, there's another guy in the paper the police are looking for but can't find him...
I gave up... she wasn't getting it. I will try again.

I called the crime stoppers... they said they are two separate people.
Ironic though... It was around the same time in the morning too.
I am sorry but that is so funny. Sounds like a comedy routine gone wrong.;)

OK, I was trying to get a map to figure the distance from where the accident happened to where this unidentified man was found, but I can never get these maps to show me what I want! :confused: Anyway, if anyone has any ideas on the distance ... is it possible to get from the accident scene to the other place by foot? Or, if he had any money on him, I guess he could have taken a bus or cab once he got out of the immediate vicinity of the accident. It just seems awfully coincidental.........

ETA: How does Crimestoppers know it is not the same guy?

Alice253 said:
OK, I was trying to get a map to figure the distance from where the accident happened to where this unidentified man was found, but I can never get these maps to show me what I want! :confused: Anyway, if anyone has any ideas on the distance ... is it possible to get from the accident scene to the other place by foot? Or, if he had any money on him, I guess he could have taken a bus or cab once he got out of the immediate vicinity of the accident. It just seems awfully coincidental.........

ETA: How does Crimestoppers know it is not the same guy?
I just called them and asked them if they checked the hospital to see if the unidentified guy is the same guy and they said nope.

I wonder though if the guy running from the scene of the crime who they are looking for beat THIS unidentified guy up and stole his id??
IT's too close to the same time and location.

PrayersForMaura said:
I just called them and asked them if they checked the hospital to see if the unidentified guy is the same guy and they said nope.

I wonder though if the guy running from the scene of the crime who they are looking for beat THIS unidentified guy up and stole his id??

That's a possibility, too. PFM, are you any good with maps? Can you make a determination of the distance between the two?

ETA: Sounds like CS didn't even check to see if it was the same guy. What's the deal there, I wonder.

Alice253 said:
That's a possibility, too. PFM, are you any good with maps? Can you make a determination of the distance between the two?

ETA: Sounds like CS didn't even check to see if it was the same guy. What's the deal there, I wonder.
I can figure some maps out.
All I need are the addresses of the two places or the estimates.

Pleasant Ridge is a suburb of Cincinnati, and runs all the way though Cincinnati Kind of East to West. It takes a turn a few blocks north of the downtown area and wouldn't intersect directly with Montgomery. But Cincinnati has a Metro bus service that would have routes in both areas.

PrayersForMaura said:

PM, I live somewhat in the area and thought they might listen to an area person more, so I called. She said that the guy has been checked and he is definately not Madden.
I kind of have a feeling that Madden might be 'in the system' (fingerprints and such) and so he would have been picked up if it was him. (I checked, his prints would be in the system).

Alice253 said:

Ok, I used the data of where the unidentified man was found,
and I used the data of where the accident happened / Madden appeared to have fled on foot
and they were about 8.8 miles apart.

However, after the accident, I am not sure which route the police chased man they were looking for. I do belive from the news stories he fled on foot and this all occured in the early hours of the morning around the same time this unidentified man was found.

If the man the police are looking for may have hit this man/beat him up and took his id, then these are the directions he may have taken to get from the scene of the accident to the place where the unidentified man was found (although he probably took less obvious routes, like backyards or woodsy areas)

1.Start on RIDGE AVE (at MONTGOMERY RD & RIDGE AVE in CINCINNATI) going toward ORION AVE - go 1.2 mi2.Take ramp onto I-71 SOUTH toward CINCINNATI - go 6.9 mi3.Take
mp22_l.gif
exit #25/3RD ST onto E 3RD ST toward RIVERFRONT/DOWNTOWN - go 0.4 mi4.Turn
mp22_r.gif
on BROADWAY ST - go 0.2 mi5.Turn
mp22_r.gif
on 5TH ST E - go 0.1 mi6.Arrive at 5TH ST E, CINCINNATI

Here's a map:
http://maps.yahoo.com/dd_result?newaddr=Montgomery+Road+and+Ridge+Avenue&taddr=5th+and+Washington&csz=Cincinnati%2C+OH&country=us&tcsz=Cincinnati%2C+OH+45215&tcountry=us&oerr=3011

The points of reference I used:

Unidentified man found approximately here: 5th and Washington, Cincinnati OH

Accident happened here where suspect fled the scene:
Pleasant Ridge Chili on Montgomery Road near Ridge Avenue.

mysteriew said:
PM, I live somewhat in the area and thought they might listen to an area person more, so I called. She said that the guy has been checked and he is definately not Madden.
I kind of have a feeling that Madden might be 'in the system' (fingerprints and such) and so he would have been picked up if it was him. (I checked, his prints would be in the system).
do you think Madden could have beaten up this guy in the hospital and taken his ID?
He looks like he was run over by a truck or something. He looks bad.
I wonder if he is in a coma? And he has no id?

OK, so LE has some way of knowing for sure this patient is not Madden. It's still a curious set of circumstances to me. Of course, it could turn out to not be related at all, in fact, probably isn't, but for some reason I still think PM is on to something.

Alice253 said:
Could this guy be a car-jacking victim of Madden, I wonder?
That's a good possibility. This Madden guy has got to be somewhere. Someone is either hiding him or he's gotten away by some other form of transportation.

I found a picture of him on another site and he definite is not the unidentified patient. I'll see if I can find it again.

Whatever happened to that poor guy in the hospital ... wow.
Both his eyes look like he took quite a few punches or a blow to the face or something bad. It looks very painful. Almost makes my stomach queasy. :sick:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back