Found Deceased TX - Kaytlynn Cargill, 14, Bedford 19 June 2017 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

TXBorn

Reaction score
A 14-year-old from Bedford last seen walking her dog disappeared Monday night, Bedford police say.

Kaytlynn's mother said her daughter went missing around 6:30 p.m. while walking the dog around the Oak Creek Apartments in Bedford.

Anyone with information on the teen's whereabouts can call the Bedford Police Department at 817-952-2440.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/bed...cial&utm_source=Facebook#link_time=1497989540

Thank you for posting as I could not figure out how to do so! This is my neighboring city and I'm so worried for this family!

1497979910-Capture.PNG

So many young girls are going missing while "walking the dog"!

She tied her dog to the fence at the dog park, asked her friends to watch the dog for a minute, then she didn't come back. Why would she do that? LE is treating it as a runaway case. No way!

Heres the RSOs from the area. http://www.city-data.com/so/so-Bedford-Texas.html
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_8651.jpg
    IMG_8651.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 2,070
TES I hope and anticipate will be on this asap.

Hopefully LE has been able to retrieve info from her phone. Seems like she left dog park willingly. My guess is to meet someone that she had been communicating with.
JMO MOO etc

Hope this isn't another case of meeting someone online. Prayers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Pink was able to find a possible twitter account for her, but we can't be sure it's her, but fwiw there's a reference to musical.ly (I've heard about some concerns with this app, similar to kik.)

Concerned for Kaytlynn. This is all worrisome, the circumstances of her disappearance. Hope she's ok...hopefully LE can track her electronic footprint.

On the Locate The Missing FB page there is a mention of a possible sighting of her dressed as a boy in Seagoville. Of course, we'll have to see if it pans out, but I hope they find her soon. She must be terrified, wherever she might be.

On the Locate The Missing FB page there is a mention of a possible sighting of her dressed as a boy in Seagoville. Of course, we'll have to see if it pans out, but I hope they find her soon. She must be terrified, wherever she might be.

Yikes. That's quite a trek from the HEB area. Hope she's found quickly!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kaytlynn Cargill, 14, is listed as a missing person, but detectives say they do not believe that she is in any danger or was abducted.
“The kids she was with have been giving us different stories and we’re checking every lead,” police Lt. David Smith said Wednesday in a telephone interview. “We do not have any previous reports of her being a runaway.”

BBM. I don't like that the kids are giving different stories. :(

She is TINY. She could easily be mistaken for a much younger child. Runaway or not, she's in danger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth