Found Deceased NY - Alexander Reynnells, 24, Oswego, 9 June 2017

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score
[h=1]Have you seen this man? Police seek Oswego man who has been missing for over a week[/h]
22957633-mmmain.jpg

OSWEGO, N.Y. -- Nearly two weeks ago, Alexander "Alex" Reynnells announced he planned to move out of his Oswego home.

Then, he disappeared.

Reynells "left word" that he was moving out of his residence on Friday, June 9, said the Oswego Police Department. Since then, police said no one has seen or heard from the 24-year-old man.
6 foot 2 inches tall
180 pounds
brown-hair
brown-eyes
typically wears glasses and travels on foot
may be carrying a black duffle bag

http://www.syracuse.com/crime/index...o_man_who_has_been_missing_for_over_a_we.html

He posted this picture on his Facebook the day he went missing.
Here is a link to his FB page. There are some interesting posts on these, including a post to Akon (rapper/R&B artist) about religion in 2013.
https://www.facebook.com/alex.reynnells?fref=nf
There are a few pictures with a woman that could be his significant other? Maybe she could give more insight on when the last time she spoke to him was and what his state of mind was like.

Attachments

• Alex Reynnells.jpg
    Alex Reynnells.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 69
Wish we knew how, who, and where, he let it be known that he intended to move out.

He posted this picture on his Facebook the day he went missing.
Here is a link to his FB page. There are some interesting posts on these, including a post to Akon (rapper/R&B artist) about religion in 2013.
https://www.facebook.com/alex.reynnells?fref=nf
There are a few pictures with a woman that could be his significant other? Maybe she could give more insight on when the last time she spoke to him was and what his state of mind was like.

When Google searching this image, I see that it is often affiliated with the quote "I am strong but I am tired".
attachment.php

Attachments

• strong-but-tired-2016.jpg
    strong-but-tired-2016.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 185
Just for discussion and in an effort to get this thread moving, I'm trying to think of the most likely scenario options (in order) for this case, I'd love to hear other possible scenarios:

Scenario 1 - "Word of moving out" was true and he's just recharging his battery.
*Image posted on his FB on the date of disappearance with quote would help support this scenario that he's simply tired and possibly looking for a change. His FB lists dates of moves, could he be trying to get back to Michigan?

Scenario 2 - "Word of moving out" was false and something has happened to him.
*How this is phrased "received word that he was moving out" perplexes the heck out of me.

Scenario 3 - "Word of moving out" was true and while trying to recharge his battery something happened to him.
*Supported with the provided information that he "often travels by foot, possibly with a black bag".

Scenario 4 - Possible suicide
*Trouble accepting this scenario based on the written facts, but tossing it out there. Don't think he would leave word that he was moving out and then kill himself. Rather, I'd think he'd reach out to his seemingly large family.

Death deemed unsuspicious: http://www.syracuse.com/crime/index...une_found_dead_death_deemed_unsuspicious.html

OSWEGO, N.Y. -- A man who disappeared in June was found dead earlier this month, according to state police.

The death does not appear suspicious.

The Oswego Police Department asked the public for help locating 24-year-old Alexander Reynnells after friends and family said they hadn't heard from the man in about two weeks.

Reynnells told people he was moving out but then seemingly disappeared.

After nearly two months, Reynnells was found dead, said Trooper Jack Keller, a state police spokesman. His body was found on Aug. 5 in a wooded area off of Route 7 in Oswego, he said.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah
Back