743 users online (90 members and 653 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    It's got to be through the ads, somehow. I use Chrome with the ******* Plus extension on both my PC and laptop, and have never won a single gift card while browsing Websleuths. On iPad with Safari browser, though, it's a nightmare trying to read anything here.
    Show your work.

Quote Originally Posted by theirmommy View Post
    Same exact scenario here today. So now I have been using Tapatalk. Donít like it (prefer website on laptop) but have no choice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Same here in Australia. Had to resort to Tapatalk

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    JMHOO

Chemo a day keeps the funeral away
    ET go home

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
    We are aware of the problem. In the meantime if you are using a mobile device, be it phone or tablet, please use the WS mobile application.

Please go to the bottom left-hand corner of this page. You will see a drop-down box. Choose WS Mobile as your app.

It is so frustrating for you and I am very sorry this is happening. We are doing out best to get everything fixed as soon as possible.

In the near future, we will be moving to a new software platform. This is will be a big change for the better on Websleuths.

Thank you for your patience.

Tricia

Tricia Griffith
    Owner/Websleuths.com
    6300 N Sagewood Drive
    STE H 214
    Park City UT 84098

Thanks Tricia!

I'm almost afraid to say this lest I jinx myself, but I've been reading on my iPad for 2 days now without winning anything!
    Show your work.

I asked in another thread but I donít think anyone responded. Maybe they did but Iím on tapatalk and have a hard time navigating...

When I try to go to WS on my mobile browser (safari)... any thread I click only shows one post. I canít read the entire thread. Did I change a setting by accident? I have tried a bunch of different things and I canít fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by bears10 View Post
    I asked in another thread but I don’t think anyone responded. Maybe they did but I’m on tapatalk and have a hard time navigating...

When I try to go to WS on my mobile browser (safari)... any thread I click only shows one post. I can’t read the entire thread. Did I change a setting by accident? I have tried a bunch of different things and I can’t fix it.

I’m sorry...I can’t help. I’m terrified of touching any buttons on here. Did you try the display button to the right of the thread tools button?
    If you listen closely enough, people will tell you exactly who they are...

Instructions for Pop-Ups, Redirects and Sluggishness

Websleuths deny my login on my IPhone & IPad but I can log in on PC and android tablet. Go figure.
    I can log into anything including FB, banking etc no problems.
    Iíve been with WS since 2012 so yes Iím am putting in my correct username and password.

Itís been like this for several months.
    I loath Tapatalk and Androids.
    This old dog must learn new tricks unfortunately.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    JMHOO

Chemo a day keeps the funeral away
    ET go home

After being pop up/ redirect free for the past couple of weeks, they are back this morning.

And the last three mornings.

It's a losing battle. No other websites except here!
    Letters from Prison

https://lettersfromprisonsite.wordpress.com

This site is in remembrance of a dear friend that was incarcerated at the age of 16. Serving three consecutive life sentences with no chance of parole led him to suicide at the age of 25. These are excerpts from his letters during the last four years of his life, the end of 2012 to the beginning of 2017. Four days before his suicide, I received these chilling last words. "I will try to get a medication change soon. I do not think my current meds are working. At least that seems to be the case."

after all my years here, I am getting pop ups. About every 3 minutes. This is the first time since I joined WS that I have gotten pop ups. I get them on no other site, only here. It has kept me away on some days. I do not use WS on any mobile devices, just my PC at work. Really, really frustrating.
    "A word after a word after a word is power."
    ~Margaret Atwood~

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7