Found Safe VA - Linda Reyle, 58, Fairfax, 25 June 2017

hollye

Reaction score
57b1822f4fb56daf5cccd58227edbc82.jpg

Linda was reported missing around midnight tonight from her home in the area of Pommeroy Drive, in Fairfax. She was last seen yesterday, Sunday, June 25, around 7 p.m. Linda suffers from mental illness and has been entered as a critical missing adult.

Linda is 5 feet 5 inches tall & 128 pounds. She has blue eyes and brown hair & was last seen wearing a blue/green shirt, turquoise pants and sandals.

https://fcpdnews.wordpress.com/2017...critical-missing-woman-from-the-fairfax-area/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saw a woman matching this description staring off into space and kind of wandering about in an industrial area on Telegraph Road in Lorton yesterday. Didn't see this BOLO until today. I passed the information along to FCPD, so its possible she made it down that way.

Saw a woman matching this description staring off into space and kind of wandering about in an industrial area on Telegraph Road in Lorton yesterday. Didn't see this BOLO until today. I passed the information along to FCPD, so its possible she made it down that way.

Was that after 7pm? That's when she was last seen. That is a fair distance from her house, but I suppose that she could have gotten a ride or taken the bus.

There is a lake behind her house and a couple others in the area. I hope they are checking those.

48027c0a6d2b23e8ebabc1ad20b2cc27.png

The time frame is cutting it pretty close. It was anywhere from 6-7pm. But the clothing description, physical characteristics, and mannerisms match. So the info was passed on and FCPD said they are going to canvass the new area.

The time frame is cutting it pretty close. It was anywhere from 6-7pm. But the clothing description, physical characteristics, and mannerisms match. So the info was passed on and FCPD said they are going to canvass the new area.

Thanks! I live in this area, so I will definitely keep an eye out.

According to FFX PD they found her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member