Found Safe AR - Rosaena Berryman, 47, & Terri Frasure, 40, Monticello, 25 June 2017

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score
Search Efforts Underway for Missing Monticello Women on ATVs

DREW COUNTY, Ark. (Monticello Live) - Search efforts are underway Monday for two missing women last seen riding ATVs Sunday in Monticello.

Terri Elizabeth Frasure, 40, and Rosaena Berryman, 47, were last seen around 6 p.m. Sunday evening.

Officials were told the two women left home dressed in what would be described as normal clothing. Their ATV tracks show where they entered the woods on Sullivan Road, in the Rock Springs area, but quickly disappear among other similar tracks.

The DCSO was notified around 10:30 a.m. Monday and began forming a search team.

http://www.arkansasmatters.com/news...or-missing-monticello-women-on-atvs/751324352

ATV's can be unpredictable and dangerous, even for experienced riders. Is it a mountainous area? So dangerous to go off of marked trails. I'm worried for them.

Was each woman on a separate ATV, or were they both on a single vehicle? It seems hard to believe that two people could both become incapacitated on two ATVs at the same time.

Imo and from my experience, it is really easy to get lost on ATV trails especially if they are not clearly marked.
Hope they are found soon and are ok.

2fe19520-5b3d-40ba-a4ed-504aa6b21d78-medium36x25_berrymanfrasure.jpg

The Drew County Sheriff's Office was notified around 10:30 Monday morning. Authorities say one of the women's husband contacted them after conducting a search around midnight and into the early morning.

http://katv.com/news/local/searchers-looking-for-2-missing-women-on-atvs

What does Berryman say happened? I don't like the vibe I'm getting here.

Great outcome! I want to know what happened.

The Sheriff said the Women's ATV got stuck. They hopped off and attempted to cross a high creek to head back home, but Terri was swept away in the waters. Scared, Rosie stayed near the creek.

"I tried to go to sleep last night, but every time I closed my eyes I just kept thinking the worst," Joe said.

After nearly a day of searching, Joe's mom, Rosaena, was found alive -- bruised and dehydrated -- but otherwise safe.

"It was emotional. I don't know how to explain. You know, you lose your mom and you think the worst think is going to happen," Joe said.

Terri was found a few hours after Roseanna in a creek bed.

"I can't describe the relief," Bryson Frasure, Terri's son, said. "This has been one of the most stressful times of my life."
http://www.fox16.com/news/local-news/update-1-of-2-missing-monticello-women-found-alive/751324397

Sounds like a miracle both were found alive!

Horrific ordeal!!!! Adding ATV adventures to my NOPE list! They must have both been so frightened. Thank God they are back with their families, it could have ended so badly.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back