920 users online (189 members and 731 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Sidebar: We coincidentally saw this in one of our travel/outdoors magazines. It's like 15-20min away from the hotel!!

Looks like they book up in advance and possibly fast? Seem to do alot of group events--- so if anyone is also completely obsessed with baby goats and is looking for a fun side trip??

https://www.shenanigoats.com/

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
    Thanks to the incredible generosity of a few friends and a family member I am able to go to CrimeCon'18. If anyone wants to meet up please email me at triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com

I can't begin to tell you how grateful I am for my friends (and one family member) who are making this trip possible. They donated everything I need to drive round trip, take care of my share of the hotel room and the ticket. Along with a wonderful gift where I was able to buy a few new things so I am not wearing the same clothes I wore when I was pregnant. My son is almost 22. LOL. Thank you Thank You Thank you for making this trip possible.

Email me. Let's meet up.

Tricia

PLEASE HELP WEBSLEUTHS CONTINUE ON
    Please donate atGoFundMe
    PayPal and Google Pay use the email websleuthsdonations@gmail.com
    If half the people who visit today gave $5 dollars we would never have to worry but please
    only donate if you can truly afford to do so
    Thank you

Tricia Griffith
    Owner/Websleuths.com
    6300 N Sagewood Drive
    STE H 214
    Park City UT 84098
    triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com

That's awesome Tricia - will you be there all weekend? Are you doing any of the VIP events?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricia View Post
    Thanks to the incredible generosity of a few friends and a family member I am able to go to CrimeCon'18. If anyone wants to meet up please email me at triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com

I can't begin to tell you how grateful I am for my friends (and one family member) who are making this trip possible. They donated everything I need to drive round trip, take care of my share of the hotel room and the ticket. Along with a wonderful gift where I was able to buy a few new things so I am not wearing the same clothes I wore when I was pregnant. My son is almost 22. LOL. Thank you Thank You Thank you for making this trip possible.

Email me. Let's meet up.

Tricia

Quote Originally Posted by CurlyQ View Post
    That's awesome Tricia - will you be there all weekend? Are you doing any of the VIP events?
    Looking forward to seeing you there at CrimeCon!

Bill Thomas,
    Brother of Cathy Thomas,
    Colonial Parkway Murders

We are thrilled to announce that our Colonial Parkway Murders expert panel has been selected to be one of the CrimeCon 2018 panels to be streamed. We are live at 6:00 pm CDT (7:00 pm EDT) this Friday, May 4. Details below.

https://www.crimecon.com/livestream

Bill Thomas,
    Brother of Cathy Thomas,
    Colonial Parkway Murders

How do i get details to view ? I am a new member and need help with every thing . Any help would be greatly appreciated .

Thx
    rick

Just found this thread. So it's been and gone, how was it, is there another thread somewhere?

I see it's set for New Orleans next year (June 7-9th 2019)

Quote Originally Posted by CoverMeCagney View Post
    Just found this thread. So it's been and gone, how was it, is there another thread somewhere?

I see it's set for New Orleans next year (June 7-9th 2019)
    Really??? Oooh what a place for a crime conference!! I might have to save, since I'm already here.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Dear Websleuths Members,

WE ARE MOVING!

If you have ever used the blogs on Websleuths and you want to keep what you wrote you will need to copy your blog posts ASAP. When we move to our new software the blog posts will not transfer over. I'm very sorry but there is nothing we can do. We tried but alas, you will lose your blog posts if you do not save them before we move.

Monday, May 21st at around 7:00 AM Eastern Websleuths will go down for hopefully no more than 48 hours. When we come back up, Websleuths will have a brand new look!

You can discuss the move RIGHT HERE if you like.

While we are down please check the Websleuths FACEBOOK PAGE and TWITTER ACCOUNT FOR UPDATES ON THE MOVE AND INFO ON THE LATEST BREAKING TRUE CRIME.

Thank you,
    Tricia

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4