Found Safe VA - Jean Strickland, 77, Spotsylvania, 27 June 2017

LisaWL7TR

Former Member
Reaction score
Virginia State Police has issued a Senior Alert for a missing Spotsylvania County woman with last seen on the night of June 27.

Jean H. Strickland, 77, was last seen Tuesday at 9:02 p.m. in the Gordon Road area of Spotsylvania.

Police say Strickland suffers from a cognitive impairment and her physical safety may be in danger.

She may be driving a 2009 Hyundai Sante Fe, green in color, bearing the VA License 3728GD.

Strickland is described as 5’8’’ in height and around 185 pounds.

http://wtvr.com/2017/06/28/senior-alert-issued-for-missing-woman-with-cognitive-impairment/

e3bcd66e6772ab66a09f16fe307c2c88.jpg

Thanks Lisa. Not sure how to do that on taptalk.

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk
Highlight the post by clicking anywhere on it and in the upper far right corner will be choices(3 dots). Highlight report(2nd one down) remove the "it's spam" from the text box and type in found safe/located or recovered.
:) hth

Highlight the post by clicking anywhere on it and in the upper far right corner will be choices(3 dots). Highlight report(2nd one down) remove the "it's spam" from the text box and type in found safe/located or recovered.
Thanks a ton Lisa!!!! I submitted.[emoji1] [emoji1] [emoji1]

I was so thrilled to report someone found!!! It goes the other way too much.... [emoji25]

I was so thrilled to report someone found!!! It goes the other way too much.... [emoji25]

Indeed and it was yours to report. I'm glad you understood my explanation. : ) I use tapatalk also but my explaining goes along with my giving directions. Not good.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back