These 50 people disappeared in Colorado this year

margarita25

Reaction score
I'm hoping we can compile a list from this article and also crosscheck the names with missing persons' threads here on WS to make sure nobody has been missed...(sure seems like a lot of missing young males (and females)...I wonder how this number compares to past years?)

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...people-who-went-missing-in-colorado-this-year

"DENVER -- The unbelievable pain of missing a loved one is real for many families in Colorado. More than 50 missing person cases have been filed in the state this year."

Sadly, a high percentage are from my city (Aurora). Hope we see a lot of them get home safe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm hoping we can compile a list from this article and also crosscheck the names with missing persons' threads here on WS to make sure nobody has been missed...(sure seems like a lot of missing young males (and females)...I wonder how this number compares to past years?)

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...people-who-went-missing-in-colorado-this-year

"DENVER -- The unbelievable pain of missing a loved one is real for many families in Colorado. More than 50 missing person cases have been filed in the state this year."

I can help compile a list just tell me how you want me too do it

I can help too if you want to split up the list between us and search for threads or start new ones?

Wow. We're not even six months in!

I just discovered this thread, and I'm trying to take all this in. I realised the state of Colorado was a hot bed, but I guess people simply don't think about this kind of thing. I'm watching from a distance and doing what I can do online.

Wow!! I wish you all much luck with your endeavor.

Man, you all are rocking this!!!

:yourock:

ColoradoMomof3, welcome to Websleuths, I think Kiaya Campbell brought you here? Jessica Ridgeway brought me here...thank you all for sticking around and helping with other cases!! :wave:

O/T, here is a link to my "pet case", the random shootings we had here 2+ years ago, if any you are interested...the cases are still unsolved despite the Task Force, etc:

NoCo / Thread 1 / Possible Serial Shooter has Colorado Drivers on Edge / WHO KILLED JACOBY AND CONNOLE?
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...e-Serial-Shooter-Has-Colorado-Drivers-on-Edge )

Thanks again you guys!

:guitar:

I'm here!

I regularly filter threads and see if there are any CO listings I hadn't seen yet. If you need help let me know!

I think it would be interesting to cross reference those that have social media to see if there's a connection

Man, you all are rocking this!!!

:yourock:

ColoradoMomof3, welcome to Websleuths, I think Kiaya Campbell brought you here? Jessica Ridgeway brought me here...thank you all for sticking around and helping with other cases!! :wave:

O/T, here is a link to my "pet case", the random shootings we had here 2+ years ago, if any you are interested...the cases are still unsolved despite the Task Force, etc:

NoCo / Thread 1 / Possible Serial Shooter has Colorado Drivers on Edge / WHO KILLED JACOBY AND CONNOLE?
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...e-Serial-Shooter-Has-Colorado-Drivers-on-Edge )

Thanks again you guys!

:guitar:

Thank you so much! Yes, poor Kiaya. :( I have a heavy work load today but am committed to getting a handful of these posted today. No one should be forgotten.

Ugg. I randomly looked one up on SM. I'm certain it is her, they used her school photo for the poster but definitely her on FB. What is UP with kids and no parental intervention? Smoking pot on FB Live at 15? Come on now.

Ugg. I randomly looked one up on SM. I'm certain it is her, they used her school photo for the poster but definitely her on FB. What is UP with kids and no parental intervention? Smoking pot on FB Live at 15? Come on now.

Does the missing date correspond with a cease in her SM activity?

The last update I see is December 2016 and she went missing May 2017 (this is Janeaia Rivera)

aaannnnddd there are a few FB profiles, same girl. One where her grandmother is asking her to come home but that was in February.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kac1991
Back