WA WA - Roland 'Jack' Spencer, 3, Wapato, 25 May 1984

See October 3, 2014 comment to the story. Interesting....
https://charleyross.wordpress.com/2014/01/17/flashback-friday-roland-jack-spencer/

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk
Hello,I'm new here,And I found Henry says "my(Kaori)"comment as interesting.
You can find link to my page for Roland Jack Spencer III on Doenetwork,Chalieproject,etc.
I wrote how and why I was involved to spread the name.
(Now I'm stepping back )

Sorry about my Bad English.Kaori in Tokyo

Maybe it's about what I heard from his cousin and wrote,about his father? I don't know much other than that.

Hello Kaori!! Welcome to Websleuths! Very happy to see your post and also your post on Charley blog from 2014. You have been looking for information for a very long time. Do you have a family connection to Jack Spencer?

Kaori- I foun the "back" page on the website, Angelorphan. I understand your interest to find this lovely child. Bless him....[emoji72]

Hi,Henry.I an total stranger who saw his missing ad in New York on 1988.(As I wrote back page so now you know :))
I got contact from his cousin on 2009,but I must be too excited and bothered her in my reply.I'm still feeling sorry for that.
After that,Jack has NamUS page which include informations I didn't know,So I assume family member is now searching using internet.(It's just a guess)
So I'm stepping back,but as some website using my page as source,I'm keeping it online.

I just fell in love with his smile,because,who cannot fell in love with him?

May 25 is national day of awareness for missing children

Another from yakima herald.
---
In late May 1984, a little boy went missing on the Yakama Reservation.

Roland Jack Spencer III was 3 years old on May 25, the last day he was seen in the area of Knight Lane and Campbell Road in Wapato. Known as Jack, the Native boy with a scar on his abdomen wore a long-sleeved red T-shirt with white stripes on the sleeves, brown corduroy pants and tan boots when he disappeared, according to information on The Charley Project.

Jack, who was mentally disabled and suffering from epilepsy and hearing loss when last seen, would be 39 today. He has been declared legally dead, according to The Charley Project — he was presumed dead on Nov. 6, 2000, another website says — but his case remains unsolved.

This article is mostly about Jack.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong