Body of young girl found in suitcase in Mexico

PrayersForMaura

Help Find Maura Murray
Reaction score
Body of young girl found in suitcase in Mexico

Police make grim discovery on sidewalk in Mexico City

MEXICO CITY - Police discovered the body of a young girl on Thursday that had been stuck inside a suitcase and left on a busy sidewalk in Mexico City.

Investigators were working to identify the girl, thought to be between 5 and 6 years old, and establish the cause of death, a police spokeswoman said.

More: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10641892/from/RSS/

OMG - how awful. I hope they'll be able to figure out who she is and notify her family.

That's horrible. She was just left there on the street in a suitcase. Some people have no respect for humankind.:furious:

Sabrina is now over 8 years old. The condition of her teeth would indicate she isn't between 5 and 6 years old.

Sabrina's mother fled to Mexico to be able to have her, and raise her. Custody disputes are so horrific that sometimes the mother has to kidnap a child they want and flee the country if they want to mother the child. It doesn't seem likely she'd be killed and left dead in a suitcase, looking like a 5 year old.

Yes I know but she has been missing for years. Her site goes on in detail that parental abduction is a crime and that she's considered to be in danger.
The mother doesn't seem to be too concerned about Sabrina's welfare, if ya ask me.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back