CO CO - William 'Scott' Hurtado, 33, Bianca, 26 Jan 2017

alawaysslueth

Reaction score
The Costilla County Sheriff Department is asking for the local public’s assistance in locating missing 33 year old William “Scott” Hurtado out of the Blanca, Colorado area.

William “Scott” was last seen on January 26, 2017.

Scott was expected to travel to California for work but did not arrive. His family describes him as being very friendly and always willing to help someone in need.

http://colorado.missing.report/william-scott-hurtado-blanca/

Attachments

• William-Hurtado.jpg
    William-Hurtado.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 22
FRIENDS PLEA FOR HELP TO FIND MISSING MAN IN ALAMOSA
http://elcomerciocolorado.com/friends-plea-help-find-missing-man-alamosa/

"William Scott Hurtado is 33 years old and works in the oil and gas industry. This man also has a real estate business. His friend Luz Maria Trevizo is trying to find out his whereabouts and is she is reaching out to the community asking for help to find clues as to where to find him. Hurtado was seen for the last time leaving his home in Alamosa, Colorado on February 17th*of this year. According to witnesses, this man left his cabin in Alamosa and boarded a grey 2000 Chevy Silverado pickup truck."

"Hurtado’s friends are surprised that he abandoned his dog. “He would never leave his dog alone for too long. He took his dog everywhere. He would even pay the airfare and take his dog everywhere he went,” mentioned Trevizo. Hurtado’s disappearance has been informed to the Costilla County police department and Sergeant Ricky Rodriguez oversees the investigation. The Colorado Bureau of Investigation (CBI) has also opened a criminal investigation regarding Hurtado."

http://elcomerciocolorado.com/friends-plea-help-find-missing-man-alamosa/

*more at link

(Hi, can a moderator please correct the spelling in the thread title (first name) whenever he or she gets a chance, thank you (flagging this post).)

(Eta: I am also seeing that the corresponding url is inaccurate name-wise as a result of the typo in the thread title...is there any way to please recreate this thread with the correct spelling in the url for utmost clarity? Tia.)

(Eta: Wow,that was fast. Thank you!

:gomods: )

So, yeah, the dog thing worries me...(post #5).

I feel bad that he has been missing for so long and there is hardly any press or updates from cops. He looks like a friendly guy, probably not married or we would have heard from her. Where are you Scott?

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

I feel bad that he has been missing for so long and there is hardly any press or updates from cops. He looks like a friendly guy, probably not married or we would have heard from her. Where are you Scott?

Welcome esldanmac. :)

:welcome5:

I know this is an old thread, but why are there two different missing dates?

I know this is an old thread, but why are there two different missing dates?
Hello! I am the niece of Scott Hurtado, I think the two dates you’re referring to is the last seen by family date (Jan 26th) and the last seen to leave for work by friends (feb 17). There is A LOT about this case we as the family have found out, but there isn’t a lot of coverage on his case. He’s still missing to this day..

So, yeah, the dog thing worries me...(post #5).
UPDATE ON THE DOG: (I am the niece of Scott Hurtado) My mom (his sister) and her dad had gone down to alamosa to gather his belongings and to get the dog. His dogs name was Art, and he was brought back home to live with my family while we looked for Scott. May 2019, Art suffered from a brain injury (we still don’t know what exactly) which caused him to pass away..We say he passed from a broken heart from missing Scott too much. I sincerely appreciate any efforts made from the general public that are helping looking for Scott, his case is dying down a lot and I wish that wasn’t the case. Thank you all for helping, even a little bit. <3

Unfortunately there’s only so much the police can do ): The Alamosa Police Department brushed off my mother’s efforts to find her brother like it wasn’t a big deal. We’ve asked countless times that something be done, people be questioned, but nothing really. If anyone is reading this please boost my Uncles story...we need to find him and get the closure we deserve!! -Scott Hurtados Niece.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ghost246
Back