Found Deceased Canada - Kelly Flock, 68, Calgary, AB, 22 June 2017

Dogface

Reaction score
bb22b7d619e2169e2d90af68517a4beb.jpg

http://calgary.ctvnews.ca/mobile/fa...s-disappearance-enters-second-week-1.3484846#

Kelly Flock is prone to seizures after having a brain tumour removed nearly five years ago and he no longer drives.
Flock is described as:
A Caucasian male
180 cm (5’11”) tall
Weighing approximately 75 kg (165 lbs)
Having a slim build
Having grey hair and blue eyes
Flock was riding a charcoal coloured Trek OLV carbon road bicycle.
Flock’s family says the senior is without his seizure medication, a daily dosage that also assists with his short term memory. Kelly Flock is currently without his wallet and his cellphone battery appears to have died.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If anyone is local, the daughter is on reddit asking people to share this on social media. I posted a link inviting her here.

If anyone is local, the daughter is on reddit asking people to share this on social media. I posted a link inviting her here.

I'm local but don't have social media. I saw the poster the family put up by the drive-thru ATM at CIBC bank in West Hills.

I live in Lincoln Park, next to Marda Loop and Garrison Green where he's known to frequent. I'm keeping my eyes out!!!!!!

Since he has a bike, i wonder if the family has checked along Bow Trail?

It's really worrisome that he has been gone for so long [emoji29]especially because he is on medicine.

I will post that suggestion on bow trail.

Since you are local, what's the weather been like the last two weeks?

It's been very hot and a bit humid....around 28-30 degrees Celcius during the day, so in the 90s Fahrenheit. It's colder at night because we are near the mountains, so I would think he'd need a coat to be comfortable.

Another popular biking trail is along Fish Creek Provincial Park. That's in the far south side of the city (and the area he was last seen in is considered more south-west) but could he have gone there somehow?

Another possible place to search: area around Shagannapi Golf Course. It's not a long bike ride from Marda Loop where he ate with a friend. It's quite hilly there around that area and quite a few hikers/bikers.

It's been 11 days, I'm really worried for Kelly!

How long can he go without the daily medication? What will (or has already?) happen without it?

Where could he be? Did he get lost? Are there woods or something he could have gotten lost in?

Praying!

It's been 11 days, I'm really worried for Kelly!

How long can he go without the daily medication? What will (or has already?) happen without it?

Where could he be? Did he get lost? Are there woods or something he could have gotten lost in?

Praying!

I know what you mean and I am worried for him too!

It's been so hot here that he would definitely need a fresh source of drinking water to survive.

I drove around the Westbrook/ Shaganappi area today looking for him and/or his bike. I'm concerned that if he had a seizure or became disoriented while on it, he could have ridden off the side of a trail or hill where he's not visible.

I'm curious if there is any security camera footage that s been reviewed from businesses in the Marda Loop area that might help determine which direction he set out.

Yes a seizure and/or an accident is also my concern. Are they doing searches still?

Yes a seizure and/or an accident is also my concern. Are they doing searches still?

Yes, there is a search scheduled for tomorrow starting at 9 AM:

When: Monday 9 am July 3 - Look for individuals in reflective vests for further direction.

Where:

1) Weaselhead Natural Area Parking Lot (37th street, and 66th ave SW)

OR

2) Fort Calgary parking lot off 9th ave SE (750 9th ave SE)

It's been very hot and a bit humid....around 28-30 degrees Celcius during the day, so in the 90s Fahrenheit. It's colder at night because we are near the mountains, so I would think he'd need a coat to be comfortable.

Another popular biking trail is along Fish Creek Provincial Park. That's in the far south side of the city (and the area he was last seen in is considered more south-west) but could he have gone there somehow?

My family and I were biking the trail between Rockyview General and the Glenmore Sailing Club yesterday morning and we came across a lady who identified herself as a friend of Kelly's daughter. She was talking to trail users and showing Kelly's photo. She mentioned that Kelly enjoys riding in that area and had been riding there recently before his disappearance. We noticed another poster on a sign further along the trail as well.

The family is doing a good job getting information out to the public; I hope they get answers soon.

From today:

Calgary family offers $10K reward to help find missing senior

http://globalnews.ca/news/3572199/calgary-family-offers-10k-reward-to-help-find-missing-senior/

Family of missing Calgary man organize search party, offer $10,000 reward for information

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calga...er-man-calgary-search-reward-police-1.4188568

Apparently many came out to search for him. No update whether they found anything.

Police also released a picture of his bike (can be seen at both links).

Police release new photos in search for Kelly Flock

http://www.660news.com/2017/07/05/police-release-new-photos-search-kelly-flock/

Not really a new photo - it's the photo of his bicycle that was published two days ago. But LE now adds:

The hope is the location of the bike may provide valuable information on Kelly’s whereabouts.

It’s described as a dark-charcoal Trek 5000 road bike, with skinny tires, the word “Trek” on the angle bar, the number “5000” on the vertical bar, “OCLV” on the horizontal bar and a water bottle holder installed.

The bike is a mid-90s model.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anniegirl401
Back