KY KY - Bowling Green, 4215 Plano Rd, WhtHispMale 18-99, UP8594, In Outhouse, LIVING photos, Poss Migrant Worker, Sept'04 - Alberto Pacheco Sanchez

ghostINshell

Reaction score
This case is suuuuuuper wierd and should be at least easy to solve.
Namus link: https://identifyus.org/en/cases/8594

He was located in an outhouse September 1, 2004. Subject was found with his feet bound with a belt and was covered with a tarp. Subject had a stab wound to the chest. Subject had severe decomposition with partial skeletonization and maggot infestation. Subject is suspected to be a migrant farm worker. He was found on 4215 Plano Road in they city of Bowling Green, Kentucky.

Race: White, Hispanic
Age 18-99 (I think he is in his late 20s - 50s)
Height(inches): 64, Measured
Weight: 106
Hair: Black, wavy measures up to 10 in. Looks like he has a goatee especially in the pictures.
Eye color: Unknown (Brown I'm thinking)
He had an earring in his left ear.

Clothing: Blue Nike "ACG" cargo shorts, medium
Hanes underwear, size 28-30. He had a plastic bracelet on right wrist. There was a leather belt tied around his legs.

Fingerprints are available and entered.
His Dentals are currently not available.
DNA samples are complete and submitted.

These are the living pictures of him and with his friends. ( In first pic is him in the center)

He is the very tan guy.
In the picture of the necklace is supposed to belong to him.
17ab5b666d1b0434981ba01804584ec6.jpg
10b1de6b47afd9118063fba68aebe4db.jpg
ad9129ed9a4dbfb16af2be2af9d14f3c.jpg
e20d4726f36ef662a726c8a04a1e2f12.jpg
9f2ae6c284750dfbcd5a2ec19a501749.jpg

Reactions: nao
Seems there is no Suzy Q's in Cynthiana today. There is one in Bardstown, a couple hours west?

Is that a phone number or street address on the lower edge of the window, behind the three men?

Can anyone identify the brand of white shoes in the Suzi cues pic? Maybe that or the beer bottle label design can help date the picture.

Seems there is no Suzy Q's in Cynthiana today. There is one in Bardstown, a couple hours west?

Is that a phone number or street address on the lower edge of the window, behind the three men?

I looked on Namus, where the pictures have a better resolution. It says "SUZICUES 094B 6969"

I then searched for "Suzi cues" in Cythiana, KY. A bar and grill did show up, located at 115 Waterworks-Abdullah Rd. I then googled that address and found an online real estate listing that had 111 and 115 for sale together. It also said it was sold in November 2016. Also in the search I found an ad in the local newspaper (date April 12, 2012) for 115 Waterworks-Abdullah Rd with a picture of the former bar and grill. It definitely looks like it could be the place where the picture was taken. It looks fairly run down, as does the place in the UID's photo.

Here's the link to the ad: http://nyx.uky.edu/dips/xt7kd50fvp1t/data/15_70134_cyndem_a_15_04_12_12_k.pdf

I looked on Namus, where the pictures have a better resolution. It says "SUZICUES 094B 6969"

I then searched for "Suzi cues" in Cythiana, KY. A bar and grill did show up, located at 115 Waterworks-Abdullah Rd. I then googled that address and found an online real estate listing that had 111 and 115 for sale together. It also said it was sold in November 2016. Also in the search I found an ad in the local newspaper (date April 12, 2012) for 115 Waterworks-Abdullah Rd with a picture of the former bar and grill. It definitely looks like it could be the place where the picture was taken. It looks fairly run down, as does the place in the UID's photo.

Here's the link to the ad: http://nyx.uky.edu/dips/xt7kd50fvp1t/data/15_70134_cyndem_a_15_04_12_12_k.pdf

Great work! Google maps does not bring up that building when I search the address but I believe I found it by "walking" around in streetview: https://www.google.com/maps/place/C...f484705852f9c6!8m2!3d38.3903526!4d-84.2941013

The windows look the same to me. There are some old brick buildings and an industrial area nearby. Perhaps the picture in front of the brick is in the same area.

This case is suuuuuuper wierd and should be at least easy to solve.
Namus link: https://identifyus.org/en/cases/8594

He was located in an outhouse September 1, 2004. Subject was found with his feet bound with a belt and was covered with a tarp. Subject had a stab wound to the chest. Subject had severe decomposition with partial skeletonization and maggot infestation. Subject is suspected to be a migrant farm worker. He was found on 4215 Plano Road in they city of Bowling Green, Kentucky.

Race: White, Hispanic
Age 18-99 (I think he is in his late 20s - 50s)
Height(inches): 64, Measured
Weight: 106
Hair: Black, wavy measures up to 10 in. Looks like he has a goatee especially in the pictures.
Eye color: Unknown (Brown I'm thinking)
He had an earring in his left ear.

Clothing: Blue Nike "ACG" cargo shorts, medium
Hanes underwear, size 28-30. He had a plastic bracelet on right wrist. There was a leather belt tied around his legs.

Fingerprints are available and entered.
His Dentals are currently not available.
DNA samples are complete and submitted.

These are the living pictures of him and with his friends. ( In first pic is him in the center)

He is the very tan guy.
In the picture of the necklace is supposed to belong to him.
17ab5b666d1b0434981ba01804584ec6.jpg
10b1de6b47afd9118063fba68aebe4db.jpg
ad9129ed9a4dbfb16af2be2af9d14f3c.jpg
e20d4726f36ef662a726c8a04a1e2f12.jpg
9f2ae6c284750dfbcd5a2ec19a501749.jpg
Yea looks like there is!!! Maybe CarlK or someone has the kind of technology to turn the picture around to see what the phone number is.

Nvm lols...

In the window of the middle picture are numbers, could this be the license/permit number for Suzi Cues?

read.

In the window of the middle picture are numbers, could this be the license/permit number for Suzi Cues?

Might be a unified 911 address or the liquor license number. At any rate, we have a solid address for Suzy Cue's, but need someone to tell us when the deceased visited!

I tried to pin down a year by the Bud Lite bottle, but the only chart I could find was of Bud Lite cans. I found out that in 2004 Bud Lite had a rebranding (including cans and bottles) where the silver background with blue letters was replaced, as seen on the bottle in the picture. I wasn't able to find a difinitve source to compare bottles of that era to nail down an exact year. It was also hard to compare because in the photo the flash reflects right where the Anheisher Busch crest is on the bottle and that seems to be the source of many differences in bottles in the early 2000s. Though, the letters on the bottle seem to look most like bottles in old Bud Lite ads I found from ~2000 to 2004. The lettering from the 1990s seems to have a softer feel than the bottle in the photo, with fewer shap edges and less styling.

I tried to pin down a year by the Bud Lite bottle, but the only chart I could find was of Bud Lite cans. I found out that in 2004 Bud Lite had a rebranding (including cans and bottles) where the silver background with blue letters was replaced, as seen on the bottle in the picture. I wasn't able to find a difinitve source to compare bottles of that era to nail down an exact year. It was also hard to compare because in the photo the flash reflects right where the Anheisher Busch crest is on the bottle and that seems to be the source of many differences in bottles in the early 2000s. Though, the letters on the bottle seem to look most like bottles in old Bud Lite ads I found from ~2000 to 2004. The lettering from the 1990s seems to have a softer feel than the bottle in the photo, with fewer shap edges and less styling.
I wonder if someone were to go to their local Budweiser plant if someone in their "Gift Shop" would be able to identify the label year/s. (If I was back in SC I would head over to the one in Columbia, I know they have a gift shop and they have some historical stuff there too.)

Wonder if those in the picture are still in the same town? Could they be "migrant" workers that just go where the work is? I know in a county not far from there, you could have a cash job picking strawberries, striping tobacco, and even hauling hay. Work was found by way of mouth.

I wonder if someone were to go to their local Budweiser plant if someone in their "Gift Shop" would be able to identify the label year/s. (If I was back in SC I would head over to the one in Columbia, I know they have a gift shop and they have some historical stuff there too.)

eeyorelm, do you know where the plant is located in Columbia? I am 45 minutes away in Aiken. I know there is a Anheuser Busch distribution center across the river in Augusta, Ga., don't know if that helps, but I am here and will do whatever is needed.

Is that a calendar or sign that reads Suzy Q's Cynthiana and has a price? Is that a Budweiser logo at the top? Might be able to date that item as well.

Although we already know prior to 9-1-04.

Our UID looks like he is probably from Mexico, El Salvador, or Honduras...
Does anyone know any kind of missing persons websites from these countries????

Unidentified Person / NamUs #UP8594
Male, White/Caucasian, Hispanic/Latino
up85941.jpg
Date Body Found: September 1, 2004
Location Found: Bowling Green, Warren County, Kentucky
Estimated Age: Adult; 18-99 Years
Measured Height: 5' 4"
Measured Weight: 106 lbs
Hair Color: Black;
Wavy measures up to 10 inches
Piercing: Left ear
Clothing: Blue Nike "ACG" cargo shorts, medium Hanes underwear, size 28-30
Accessories: Leather belt around legs
Jewelry: Plast
ic bracelet on the right wrist

Circumstances of Recovery: Hispanic male was located in an outhouse. The subject was found with his feet bound with a belt and was covered with a tarp. The subject had a stab wound to the chest. The subject had severe decomposition with partial skeletonization and maggot infestation. The subject is suspected to be a migrant farmworker.

"0 Missing Person Exclusions"

up85942.jpg --
Subject may be on the right side of the photo
up85945.jpg --Subject may be the person located on the right side of the photo
up85943.jpg --Subject may be in the center of the photo
up85944.jpg --Possible necklace and cross of subject

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics