Found Alive Canada - D.S., 8, Prince Albert, SK, 4 July 2017 *Arrest*

Snoopster

Reaction score
Hoping that she just tagged along with another kid that was leaving the playground. The last day of school was last Wednesday. The playground there is frequented by kids outside of school hours. I've got family members who attend the school, it's got a good reputation.

The area around Vickers is upper middle class without much crime. Most of the crime in PA happens on the other side of town. Definitely not something happens in that neighbourhood!

Hoping that she just tagged along with another kid that was leaving the playground. The last day of school was last Wednesday. The playground there is frequented by kids outside of school hours. I've got family members who attend the school, it's got a good reputation.

The area around Vickers is upper middle class without much crime. Most of the crime in PA happens on the other side of town. Definitely not something happens in that neighbourhood!

Thanks for sharing your knowledge of the area thelesis.
Question for you...when I look at online maps of the school area I see that there is what appears to be a shallow body of water right behind the school. Do you know how shallow this is?

Thanks for sharing your knowledge of the area thelesis.
Question for you...when I look at online maps of the school area I see that there is what appears to be a shallow body of water right behind the school. Do you know how shallow this is?

Street view I've never seen that slough in person, but judging from the street view pics, I'm guessing it's deep enough to drown in but not so deep that her feet wouldn't touch bottom.

Amber Alert just came out over the TV here on CTV Saskatoon/Prince Albert. Trying to find a news article, will update post when I find one.

Amber Alert

believed to have been abducted by a man described as between 18 and 30 years of age with dark skin, long shaggy hair and wearing a dark ball cap. He is believed to be driving a dark four-door vehicle with a rear spoiler.

There was more detail on the Amber Alert that played on the TV - it said the man was seen talking to her by a wall of the school before grabbing her and throwing her into the back seat of the vehicle.

Further abduction details via RCMP Facebook

Abduction Details : The 8 year old female was playing in a playground in the Crescent Acres area of Prince Albert by herself. A male believed to be approximately 20 to 30 years old with long shaggy black hair enters the playground alone and hangs around the playground for approximately 15 minutes. The female is observed exiting the playground and the male follows. The male is observed talking to the girl against the school wall. He then grabs the female and places her into the back seat of his car. He climbs into the front of the vehicle and drives away from the school.

(off-topic: sure, the emergency TV alerts will spam you for a severe thunderstorm warning, but an Amber Alert gets played once in 20 minutes?)

https://twitter.com/ChristaDao
Christa Dao ✔ @ChristaDao
BREAKING: Amber Alert. @PAPOLICEca looking for 8 year old D. S. Believed to be adbucted by 18-30yr old man. #sask #AmberAlert pic.twitter.com/YOgd2pKvbC

Christa Dao ✔ @ChristaDao
@PAPOLICEca Full description/info of the man. He has dark skin, long shaggy hair. Driving dark 4-door w rear spoiler leaving Olive Diefenbaker dr pic.twitter.com/l8P0XYTYkn

Suspect:

suspect-jpeg.jpg

Suspect's car:

suspect-vehicle-jpeg.jpg

http://thestarphoenix.com/storyline/amber-alert-prince-albert-police-searching-for-abducted-8-year-old-girl

I was so hoping she had just wandered off!!!

Please let D. be ok. :please:

She is a tiny little thing. She hardly looks eight years old.

The early reports said the suspect had darker skin, but the surveillance footage pretty clearly shows white skin.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back