GUILTY GA - Martin Romero, 33, & four children stabbed to death, Loganville, 6 July 2017

caribou_birdie

Reaction score
4 children and husband found stabbed to death. Mom was depressed over her father's death. Neighbors say she may have been in house with deceased for as long as 24 hours. Apparently a 5th child was taken to the hospital with serious injuries.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/gwi...-children-dead-in-gwinnett-stabbing/551248138

"A woman in police custody after four children and a man were found stabbed to death early Thursday morning in a Gwinnett County home is the “primary suspect,” Gwinnett police Cpl. Deon Washington said. “We are not searching for anyone else".”

http://www.ajc.com/news/crime--law/...dren-husband-cops-say/GgHdDiSgs3sgB9gmgLbXOM/

If you scroll down that Facebook page, you'll see an interview with a Gwinnett officer. It's been a busy night for our small county. Gwinnett is one county over, but Loganville spans both Walton and Gwinnett.

Good lord.

www.wsbtv.com/news/local/gwinnett-county/man-several-children-dead-in-gwinnett-stabbing/551248138
Neighbors told Artz that the woman was depressed about her father dying.

www.foxnews.com/us/2017/07/06/georgia-stabbings-4-children-man-found-dead-in-home.html

www.fox5atlanta.com/news/266027529-story
Investigators haven't released the victims' identities, but said all of the children were under 10-years-old and their father was in his mid 30s.

photo
Police said the victims' wife/mother was taken into custody. Investigators also believe she made the 911 call.

www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/four-young-children-adult-found-dead-after-reported-stabbing-n780011

Seems too 'slam dunk' to say the "mother" was depressed about her dad passing away.
What could those little children have possibly done to deserve such a terrible fate ?
Thinking about the surviving child --praying for his/her recovery. But this kid will most likely never be the same. Unless it's too young to remember anything that happened ---that would be a mercy !

Wonder if the suspect was on meds ?
Not sure if this is true, but I've read about some anti-depressants causing freakish behavior.
As if the cure is worse than the illness !
:moo:

This link has a photo of mom, appears to be a mugshot. If it is, it is very disturbing.

"Investigators believe the suspect, whose name was not released, called 911 at 4:47 a.m. from inside the Emory Lane home"

"“It’s reasonable to believe they were in the home all night,” Washington said."

"Neighbor Pedro Ramirez, 15, said the slain children would ride bikes all the time in the neighborhood. They always came out to play when their cousin knocked on the door, he said. However, that didn’t happen when the cousin knocked about 4 p.m. Wednesday, Ramirez said"

The poor child left behind is essentially now alone in the world. Poor thing.

ETA - I simply cannot imagine the horror of being stabbed by your own mother.

I think that is her mugshot, it looks like she's wearing a suicide vest, in spite of her gleeful and truly upsetting expression.
Awful.

my question is, how old is the youngest child....

Where the heck does one even find a suicide vest?

sounds like the fifth child is in pretty bad shape from the links posted upthread. 5 people killed, in a mobile home, killings happened in a "confined space" it says. So sad for everyone involved and those who were first responders.

Why the ephh is she SMILING ? Witch.

I can understand being depressed... but I think she knew she was hurting her kids !
And what about her husband ? Had he been trying to calm her down ? To get help for her ?
Any other phone calls from that residence before the killer's 911 call ?

Those poor first responders.

Mother's that kill their children are the most alien creatures to me. I would tear apart anything, anyone that tried to harm a hair on their heads. Even now at ages 21 and 17 that instinct has not grown one bit less intense in me. It gets bigger. I will never, ever understand. Only that it must be one giant hell of a mental rip.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy
Back