India - Mom throws baby into well

JellyBean

Reaction score
New Delhi - A woman in India's eastern Jharkhand state threw her six-month-old baby into a well to appease her husband who suspected the child was illegitimate, a news agency reported Friday.

Police in state capital Ranchi said the woman Rani Thakur admitted to having thrown her baby in a well to prove her "chastity" to her husband Gangesh Kumar, the IANS news agency reported.

Kumar didn't believe that the six-month-old male baby was his child. "Gangesh never touched his son and it was disturbing Rani. So she decided to dump the boy into a well," senior superintendent of police Anil Palta was quoted by the agency as saying.

Palta added that police are further investigating the matter as the child's body has yet to be recovered.

http://www.news24.com/News24/World/News/0,,2-10-1462_1856933,00.html
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
How do you choose a man above your child? :furious:

Why not just send him packing?

JellyBean

better yet....throw him in the damn well......the culture over there has just got to be soooooo different from ours, it's hard to imagine:banghead:

how horrible. My god.

It's hard to believe that these same, evil people were once babies themselves. Innocent little souls. Too bad they don't stop and think before they do stuff like this "my mom didn't do this to me. She let me live."
No ... they are too damned selfish. Selfish and evil. :furious:

They should have shot her out back by the shed..... Shot on sight.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy
Back