Found Deceased IN - Shalom Lawson, 8, Brownsburg, 7 July 2017

LaborOfLobe

Reaction score
MISSING: 8-year-old autistic, non-verbal child missing in Brownsburg

Police in Brownsburg are searching for a missing autistic, non-verbal 8-year-old.
Shalom Lawson has been missing since 1:34 p.m. He is from Louisville and just arrived in Brownsburg Thursday evening. Police say Shalom is non-verbal and autistic and could be in danger. He was last seen in the area of Cold Springs Drive and Watercress Way of CR 900. If you see him contact 911 or the Brownsburg Police Department immediately.

missing%20boy_1499458585420_62401122_ver1.0_900_675.JPG

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/...tistic-non-verbal-child-missing-in-brownsburg

Matt McClellan RTV6‏ @mcclellantv [video=twitter;883412024138633217]https://twitter.com/mcclellantv/status/883412024138633217[/video]

Very worried about this little sweetie when I read "nearby pond".

I hope he's just frightened by the storms and hiding out somewhere safe. :please:

UPDATE: Shortly after 6pm the Brownsburg Police Department issued the following statement:
In regards to the missing child, if you live in the area of 900 E. and US 136 we ask that you check inside your homes, all buildings, outbuildings, cars and garages for this child. If located please call 911. 8-year-old male with a thin build. Shalom Lawson. Grey shirt and grey or light blue basketball type shorts. May not be wearing shoes. The child is autistic and may be drawn to small, tight, hidden or confined spaces, even bushes or trees. Please check THOROUGHLY.

https://www.wthr.com/article/brownsburg-police-looking-for-missing-child

OMG please find Shalom! I don't want to know he went into the water. Please be up a tree or somewhere safe!

I've got friends in the area. The one I was able to get in touch with said it's a massive search with police from surrounding towns, neighbors, etc. Weather should be cooperating the rest of the evening.

I sure hope he's found a hiding spot to get out of the weather.

I am a special ed teacher and I have a special place in my heart for autistic kids.

I hope his angels will protect him and keep him safe until he is found![emoji1317][emoji171][emoji56]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Going to alert my IN Jeep clubs.

What a beautiful boy. He needs to be found ASAP!

This is 15 Miles from where I live. Friends are reporting a massive search is underway with huge police, firefighter and first responder presence.

Local police are asking all area residents to go in their homes at 9:00 pm so they can use an infrared camera to search from helicopters.

This is 15 Miles from where I live. Friends are reporting a massive search is underway with huge police, firefighter and first responder presence.

Local police are asking all area residents to go in their homes at 9:00 pm so they can use an infared light to search from helicopters.

I'm so thankful that they seem to be using every resource available! This is just terrifying. Precious little one. :(

I am so hoping that he is just hiding, we had severe thunderstorms and very heavy rain in the area this afternoon.

i am worried though because there are retention ponds in the area.

Matt McClellan RTV6‏ @mcclellantv [video=twitter;883492872355553280]https://twitter.com/mcclellantv/status/883492872355553280[/video]

Media update. Shalom has not been found. They are asking everyone to go inside so they can use thermal imaging, as IceIce9 said.

There needs to be a review of these types of ponds. If a resident has a swimming pool, there needs to be a fence or a gate but if the city puts in a pond, no fencing, no gate.

Residents should be checking their yards, back yards, sheds, etc. Keep away from the ponds OK but citizens need to keep their eyes and ears open. Does Shalom make any sounds (happy cries or meltdown cries?)

What a gorgeous boy, my goodness!
Please please be ok...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthseeker158