Found Safe CA - Maria Palomares, 22, Juan Regalado, 10, Deleyza Ceron, 1, Porterville, July 2017

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score
2194661_630x354.jpg

PORTERVILLE, Calif. (KOLO)--
An Amber Alert has been issued in southern California area for a 1-year-old girl who was kidnapped.

Authorities described Deleyza Ceron as 2 feet, 11 inches tall, 40 pounds with black hair and brown eyes.

Her biological mother, Maria Sanchez Palomares, 22, was also assaulted and kidnapped. Authorities described the mother as 5 feet, 7 inches tall, 200 pounds with brown hair and brown eyes.
The incident happened in Porterville, Calif., which is north of Bakersfield and south of Visalia.

http://www.kolotv.com/content/news/...fornia-for-kinapped-1-year-old-433241873.html

Authorities identified the suspects as Valentin Angel Villasenor, 20, and Juan Santos Martinez, 40. They are both considered armed and dangerous.

Villasenor is a Hispanic male, standing 5 feet 6 inches tall. He has a thin build, with black hair, brown eyes and a mustache.

Martinez is also a Hispanic male, who stands at 5 feet 2 inches tall. He weighs 140 pounds and has black hair and brown eyes.

Investigators said Villasenor and Palomares were in a dating relationship. They said neither suspect is the father of Ceron.

Police think the suspects could be on their way to San Bernardino County.

Officials think the vehicle could also be a GMC Suburban with an unknown Washington license plate number. The rear window of the car is reportedly broken and covered in white tape. The left rear window is also inoperative and in the down position, according to the CHP.
http://abc7.com/news/amber-alert-issued-in-san-bernardino-county-for-mother-child/2194654/

19904978_1514226398635265_8289618433077969330_n.jpg

Officers became aware of the situation after being called to a home in the 100 block of South Ohio Street regarding a brawl between several individuals, according to a statement from Porterville police.
Responding officers spoke with a Latino man who said he went to the location with Palomares and her infant where they were confronted by the men suspected of abducting them, Valentin Angel Villasenor and Juan Santos Martinez.
Villasenor and Martinez allegedly assaulted the man and struck him on the head with a handgun before forcing the woman and child into a vehicle and fleeing southbound on Ohio Street.

Officials believe Palomares’ 10-year-old brother, Juan Regalado, may also be with them.
http://ktla.com/2017/07/07/amber-al...year-old-mother-abducted-from-central-valley/

I just added Juan's name to the title since he is a child too he should be included in the AA, IMO.

I just added Juan's name to the title since he is a child too he should be included in the AA, IMO.

Did you find any other news than the one article which said Juan 'could' be a possible victim? Thanks.

Did you find any other news than the one article which said Juan 'could' be a possible victim? Thanks.

There are 2 news sources reporting that in this thread, so that's good enough for me. If they find out later he is not in the car we can take his name off the thread title. The AA poster does not include him at this time but it also does not have the pictures yet so they may update it.

I was just wondering why they were not certain the 10 year old is a victim. I'm wondering if he can't be accounted for at this time. Maybe he was missing from another location? I fear for those children, these sound like angry men.

There are 2 news sources reporting that in this thread, so that's good enough for me. If they find out later he is not in the car we can take his name off the thread title. The AA poster does not include him at this time but it also does not have the pictures yet so they may update it.

I was just wondering why they were not certain the 10 year old is a victim. I'm wondering if he can't be accounted for at this time. Maybe he was missing from another location? I fear for those children, these sound like angry men.

I'm thinking this could be her car. It's possible that no one at the scene of the fight knew her brother was in the car until after everything happened and then relatives at home said her brother had also gone with her someplace? IDK. Hopefully they can find them quickly!

OMG! I just saw this. I hope they are found safe.

PORTERVILLE — California Highway Patrol has activated an extreme Amber Alert for a 1-year-old and her mother who were kidnapped in Porterville.

Around 2 p.m., Deleyza Ceron’s mother, 22-year-old Maria Sanchez Palomares, was assaulted and taken along with the 1-year-old by two suspects. The Porterville Police Department also reports that Palomares’ brother, Juan Regalado, may be with them.
The Porterville Police Department reports suspects Valentin Angel Villasenor, 20, and Juan Santos Martinez, 40, reportedly attacked Palomares on South Ohio Street. Villasenor hit a Hispanic man, who was with the mother and child and eventually called police, in the head with a handgun.
http://fox40.com/2017/07/07/amber-alert-activated-after-mother-1-year-old-abducted-from-porterville/

BBM. If he hit the man with the gun instead of shooting him, maybe the gun is not loaded? Maybe it's only being used as a threat? Still this is very scary!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anniegirl401
Back