Found Safe MI - Alex Goddard, 17, & Ari-Anna Diamond, 15, Branch County, 3 July 2017

LisaWL7TR

Former Member
Reaction score
Branch County sheriff’s deputies are asking for the public’s help in finding two missing teenagers.

Deputies say 15-year-old Ari-Anna Diamond and 17-year-old Alex Goddard were last known to be together Monday, July 3 in the Coldwater area.

Ari-Anna is described as being 5 feet 4 inches tall, weighing 200 pounds with strawberry blonde hair and hazel eyes.

Alex is described as being 5 feet 10 inches tall, 170 pounds with brown hair and blue eyes.

Deputies say they were driving a maroon-colored 2006 Ford Explorer with Michigan license plates.

http://woodtv.com/2017/07/08/branch-co-deputies-searching-for-two-missing-teens/amp/

33b23f4251def5183dc28dc8345812bc.jpg
49575a24254a02fdda19aa7ff5a1fe10.jpg

This is very scary. Coldwater is near the borders of Indiana and Ohio. It's also a very weird town (IMO). I used to live in Michigan and would stop there sometimes to pick antiques. I've heard a lot of stories about the area. It makes me worried for these two.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is very scary. Coldwater is near the borders of Indiana and Ohio. It's also a very weird town (IMO). I used to live in Michigan and would stop there sometimes to pick antiques. I've heard a lot of stories about the area. It makes me worried for these two.

Agree
I'm about an hour away.
I get creeped out when I drive through there via US12.
One of my good friends lived there for a time & IMO & experience hanging out there was.. awkward.
Maybe because I'm a city girl?..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Agree
I'm about an hour away.
I get creeped out when I drive through there via US12.
One of my good friends lived there for a time & IMO & experience hanging out there was.. awkward.
Maybe because I'm a city girl?..

I don't think it's just because you're a city girl. That town is like walking into the twilight zone, and I've traveled all over this country and been in some weird places. I've always been fascinated by Coldwater. I know a girl here in Nashville that moved from Coldwater and she's told me some insane stories.

I don't think it's just because you're a city girl. That town is like walking into the twilight zone, and I've traveled all over this country and been in some weird places. I've always been fascinated by Coldwater. I know a girl here in Nashville that moved from Coldwater and she's told me some insane stories.

Ok😉
Was trying to be nice🙄
I'm betting we've heard similar stories..
Thanks for sharing that😉

Wow

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members