1260 users online (265 members and 995 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16
    Thinking of Kyron today. Sure did get quiet regarding TH again. Guess her crime sprees are over again. Someone remind me, is she living in Sacto currently?
    You are the anchor to my soul, you won't let go ...

Bumping for Kyron.

I'm thinking of him today.

Just a stupid story--when Kyron went missing in 2010, I made a small origami crane in honor of his memory. Usually, I keep it near my computer, but this year I displayed it on my Christmas tree. If anyone asked, I shared what little I know of Kyron's story.

Please, sweet child, come home.

Kyron loved tree frogs. Wasn't that the subject of his school project that TH delivered to the school that fateful day? I hope TH never sees the light of day again.

Quote Originally Posted by Bootsctr View Post
    Kyron loved tree frogs. Wasn't that the subject of his school project that TH delivered to the school that fateful day? I hope TH never sees the light of day again.
    Yes, Kyron loves frogs.
    Also note, wicked stepmom had Kyron wear a CSI t-shirt on the day he vanished.
    Last edited by deedee21; 01-03-2018 at 01:00 AM.

It has been very quiet! I have not bumped into any more searches around the skyline area. The little local stores on Hwy 30 which is below the skyline area still have the missing posters of Kyron hung up which is good. Hwy 30 goes up to Astoria (remember the Goonies movie) and also leads to the bridge to crossover to Longview WA. Many truckers use this hwy and stop so his picture is still a visual.

I see the father at the gym from time to time and you can tell the not knowing is haunting him. Terri is still in CA .

While there are a number of reasons to suspect TH --- (i) she was the last to see Kyron alive, (ii) her account of driving around town for an hour or more seems a little dubious, (iii) her FB posts are a bit odd, (iv) her sexting with the friend suggests psychological instability, (v) her failure of at least one lie detector test, (v) her alleged hiring of the gardener to kill her husband, etc. --- there are a number of reasons to be skeptical about her as the culprit:

(i) What, exactly, was her motive supposed to be? She disliked Kyron? Sorry, but that's not enough for murder, especially from a woman who had clearly spent a lot of time and energy raising the child.

(ii) If she killed Kyron, where and when did she do this? There was no evidence of foul play in the car. How did this housewife manage to kill a child without anyone seeing & without leaving any evidence behind? Sorry, but I just don't find this very likely. Now, if she strangled the child, that would leave no forensics, but that leads me to a third problem.

(iii) How is it that his body has never been found? She couldn't have gone far, and she isn't a professional. I find it hard to believe that she was somehow able to hide his body in broad daylight (without going terribly far) in such a way as to this day, no body has ever been found.

Thus, while I agree there is reason to be suspicious of her, I don't see how you overcome the three problems above.
    Last edited by J.M. Bee; 01-14-2018 at 10:26 PM.

And yet .... everything points to TH. If she is responsible for his disappearance, I think it's more likely that it was an accident of some kind, an impulsive act of some kind, rather than something planned or premeditated. Putting aside deliberate murder for the moment; questions I have include:
    - why would she have left the school that morning with him in her car (rather than leaving him at school)?
    - how is it that no one witnessed this?
    - what might have gone wrong b/t then and later? might he have seen something she didn't want him to? said something or heard something she didn't want him to?

I don't know. It still doesn't really add up.

That poor little guy. Here's what has always bothered me. TH was said to have taken medications for PMS after she had her baby and this was at the time he disappeared. I assume it was antidepressants and they can cause you to commit violent acts. The info comes with it and the pharm co. has many many lawsuits regarding this. Kyron told his mother he didn't want to go back with her. That tells me alot. TH could have been moody and taken it out on him. Heartbreaking.

What I don't understand is why we've never heard from the parent volunteer (s) who was helping lead the groups of students around the science fair exhibits that morning. Especially the one or ones assigned to Kyron's class. They aren't obligated to the school to keep quiet, they're not employees so are not beholden. Yet I haven't heard anything about them or her since in the media, not even if they were at the grand jury proceedings. To me, whether or not I believe TH did it is contingent upon what that person has to say. They have nothing to lose by coming forward and saying he was in her group or not. Nothing, unless he went missing on the parent volunteer's watch and they're afraid they'll be held accountable
    Here's the way I see it: .
    If Kyron was in her group, then it wasn't TH and the reports of her seeing him last are false
    OR
    If he wasn't in any group, that means he never made it back to the classroom, then by all means, throw the book at her.
    All you need is love and. . . .(fill in the blank)

Glad to see people questioning whether TH is the guilty party. I followed this case from day 1, but not so much lately. Right at the getgo, the press conference when the parents were there, I thought TH was guilty because she was the stepmother and acting, to me, slightly odd. Well, I had abuse heaped on my head, yes I did, by every self-professed wonderful stepmother reading the posts. Then I saw things turn around and nothing was too bad to accuse TH of doing. That's when I began to wonder IF she was guilty.

Right in the beginning, if memory serves, KH caused a letter/email/memo to be circulated sternly worded to discourage any gossip. Again, if memory serves, there was another woman, associated with a church building that held events I think, who also cautioned against gossip of any sort - perhaps even against discussing things. Now these 2 things struck me as odd, to say the least. I wondered if someone/anyone had something to hide. I still do wonder.

Although TH does appear suspicious, methinks she isn't the only one.

Just my opinion.
    "In a time of universal deceit -- telling the truth is a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Trident, kind of went through a similar line of thinking as you in the beginning until now. For me, I changed my mine when I realized some of the information being put out there was ambiguous, like, of course it could apply to TH, but it could also point in other directions. Then when I started scrutinizing some of the news articles, I found they were quoting third hand information, like sources told a neighbor, or something like that. Some of the things the news was reporting was third hand and not from investigators.
    I was glued to my computer for 2 years or so, trying to glean information about Kyron, then my interest dropped off when it became less about Kyron and more about his parents' divorce, and also when the pitchforks and torches came out.
    I'm not willing to state TH is guilty or innocent based on what we, the general public know.
    All you need is love and. . . .(fill in the blank)

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16