OH - Mass shooting, 9 shot, 1 dead, Colerain, 8 July 2017 *Arrests*

bluesneakers

not today satan
Reaction score
1 dead, 8 injured in shooting at pregnant woman's gender reveal party

It is not known if those behind the shooting knew the victims, but police said they fired into the party at random, CBS affiliate WKRC-TV reports.

Autumn Garrett, 22, of Indiana has been identified as the woman killed, Chief Mark Denny said in a press conference Sunday afternoon.

911 calls reveal chaos after mass shooting at Colerain Township gender reveal party

Screaming, crying and confusion: Calls to 911 reveal operators struggled to get crucial information from victims, witnesses and neighbors after a mass shooting left a woman and an unborn baby dead and eight others wounded.

Three children were among those injured, though their injuries aren't considered life-threatening.

A gender reveal party.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/07/0...in-ambush-at-gender-reveal-party-in-ohio.html

"Five adults and three children were all watching television together when they were attacked without warning"

"One victim, a pregnant woman who was not identified, told FOX 19 she was shot in the leg, and suffered a miscarriage. The victim added that her cousin was killed"

"A witness to the shooting called 911 and said she was sitting outside the house in her car when she saw two men in hoods enter the home, open fire and run off"

"Three children, ages 8, 6 and 2, are being treated at Cincinnati Children's Medical Center.

The University of Cincinnati Medical Center is treating five adult victims. All eight victims are expected to recover, authorities said.

A family member tells WLWT News 5 that a pregnant woman was shot in the leg and lost her baby. She has been treated and released from the hospital."

Police ID woman killed at Colerain Twp. party; no arrests made
8 others injured in shooting, 3 are children
http://www.wlwt.com/article/1-dead-6-injured-in-colerain-township-shooting/10280195

Oh my! WTF? This poor woman lost her baby! Sick sick world!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wth?!! And why no suspect descriptions?? Any theories on motive? I would have to say this seems too freakishly random and most likely involves a jealous or resentful person in the mothers circle...?

Is this extreamly gruesome and odd violent act/murder in some way connected to the double Delphi murder ?

(I know this theory of mine is a long shot but just in case)

The woman who was shot dead is 22 year old Autum Garett, mother of 2 small children.
She was married to Bryan E Garrett, 23 years old, and they live in Andrews Indiana.
As far as I understand it, besides Autum Garrett's death, both Bryan and their 2 children was injured
in connection with the shooting.
Bryan is originally from Wabash, Indiana.

Andrews Indiana : 64 miles from Delphi (67 minuts drive)
Wabash, Indiana : 51 miles from Delphi (55 minutes drive)

Now this is such a VERY VERY gruesome and indeed VERY ODD violent act/murder.

This Garret family seems to me to possibly be the main target.

Now the fact that they live in Andrews, Indiana and Bryan originally is from Wabash, Indiana
is it possible that this very gruesome and odd violent act/murder in some way is connected to the double Delphi murder ?

Could the Garret couple have suspected someone in the Delphi double murder of the two teenage girls Abby Williams 13,
and Libby German 14, and threatened to report this person/persons to the police?
And were they attacked/killed to silence them?
Were they attacked/murdered by the killers, among other persons (at a BABY SHOWER!!!) who was also injured, and in another state (Ohio) because the killers wanted to throw off suspicion from themselves ?

one link says late night shooting, another link says gender reveal party which would normally be during the day, and still another link says young children were watching tv so I assume it wasn't too late

seems gang-related but why an unborn baby and children? and two people participated in this horror

reminds me of the Wilkensburg (PA) killings at a family backyard picnic.
Out of the blue, so many innocents were slaughtered.
IIRC, one guy was the target.......drugs.

Is this extreamly gruesome and odd violent act/murder in some way connected to the double Delphi murder ?

The woman who was shot dead is 22 year old Autum Garett, mother of 2 small children.
She was married to Bryan E Garrett, 23 years old, and they live in Andrews Indiana.
As far as I understand it, besides Autum Garrett's death, both Bryan and their 2 children was injured

Now the fact that they live in Andrews, Indiana and Bryan originally is from Wabash, Indiana
is it possible that this very gruesome and odd violent act/murder in some way is connected to the double Delphi murder ?

Could the Garret couple have suspected someone in the Delphi double murder of the two teenage girls Abby Williams 13,
and Libby German 14, and threatened to report this person/persons to the police?
Were they attacked/murdered by the killers, among other persons (at a BABY SHOWER!!!) who was also injured, and in another state (Ohio) because the killers wanted to throw off suspicion from themselves ?

Is there ANY other connection to Delphi girls other than victims being from Indiana? This seems like a stretch to me but maybe I'm missing it.

Nothing has been said about the pregnant mothers husband or boyfriend, or father of the baby. It does not appear he was at the Gender Reveal Party, or if so, has not been identified as such.

So, this made me immediately think it was the father of the baby who was behind this horrendous act! I hate to say it, but what an ideal place and time to cause chaos and hopefully cause your girlfriend to lose the baby you didn't want. T.e.r.r.i.b.b.l.e!

It doesn't sound like they were shooting to kill, just random shooting. However, whenever there are guns being used, one cannot predict the outcome as we see in this case. The cousin was killed, which I think I was an accident, and then with three children running around, they got in the path of gunfire. I cannot believe these hooligans would purposely shoot little children!

I may be 100% wrong! There could be an entirely different motive for what went on in that house. It seems so odd that two people went into a house where a party was going on and started shooting. Thank heavens there are survivors to tell what they can.

Nothing has been said about the pregnant mothers husband or boyfriend, or father of the baby. It does not appear he was at the Gender Reveal Party, or if so, has not been identified as such.

So, this made me immediately think it was the father of the baby who was behind this horrendous act! I hate to say it, but what an ideal place and time to cause chaos and hopefully cause your girlfriend to lose the baby you didn't want. T.e.r.r.i.b.b.l.e!

It doesn't sound like they were shooting to kill, just random shooting. However, whenever there are guns being used, one cannot predict the outcome as we see in this case. The cousin was killed, which I think I was an accident, and then with three children running around, they got in the path of gunfire. I cannot believe these hooligans would purposely shoot little children!

I may be 100% wrong! There could be an entirely different motive for what went on in that house. It seems so odd that two people went into a house where a party was going on and started shooting. Thank heavens there are survivors to tell what they can.

If one of the killers was the boyfriend of the pregnant woman who lost her child, then I assume that she would have bin able to tell the police it was him.

Doubtful this was random.
Was the lady who lost her baby single or divorced ?
Anyone having an ongoing fight with someone ?
MOO

one link says late night shooting, another link says gender reveal party which would normally be during the day, and still another link says young children were watching tv so I assume it wasn't too late

seems gang-related but why an unborn baby and children? and two people participated in this horror

I read on People that the shooting started at 11:20 pm and the party was over but people were still there.

i dont see any type of connection.

reminds me of the Wilkensburg (PA) killings at a family backyard picnic.
Out of the blue, so many innocents were slaughtered.
IIRC, one guy was the target.......drugs.
^^^This is what I was thinking of. Probably one person targeted. Possibly a drug or gang connection.

Could also have been a hit hired by an ex, I suppose. No one would have recognized them. My first thought would be an ex of the pregnant woman, but I'm sure a hit would not aim for her leg. I agree with Theforeigner that the Garrett family seemed to be the target. But, whose home was the party in? The gunmen would have to know where to find the target(s). Did they go to the home not expecting company, or did they know about the party?

Maybe, like in the Wilkensburg massacre, the gunmen just shot randomly at people, hoping the hit their target. Likely the Garretts would have huddled together when the hooded men broke in, attempting to shield their children. I hope they find the killers soon.

Some info from the DM article:

Autumn Garrett's husband was shot in the head. But he's now responsive. (Still, not good. Those poor kids).

This is especially interesting:

The brutal mass shooting on Saturday that left Cheyanne Willis without her unborn child is not the first tragedy to strike the young woman.On Christmas Eve 2014 she was filmed being beaten in a parking lot by a man and a woman before having 'I got my *advertiser censored** whooped' written on her forehead.
Willis, then 19, said her ex, [name redacted], 20, drove her to the lot where he and 21-year-old [female] attacked her.
[Female attacker] later said on Facebook she'd 'slapped her up' because she thought Willis had stolen her car.
[Names redacted] were charged with robbery.

They were only charged with robbery???

Cheyanne's attackers should have maybe been looked into ;imo.
And what about the father of her now-deceased unborn child ? Possible motive ?
MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back