Found Deceased Canada - Zhu 'Frank' Wang, 25, Toronto, 19 May 2017

dotr

Reaction score
https://www.insidetoronto.com/news-...missing-man-last-seen-near-yonge-and-gerrard/
attachment.php

Zhu Jian “Frank” Wang was last seen at 3 a.m. Friday, May 19 in the Yonge and Gerrard streets area. He is about 5’9” tall with short black hair and a medium build, and was last seen wearing a grey long-sleeve shirt and white shoes

Attachments

• NR.38022.1495568771[1]___Super_Portrait.jpg
    NR.38022.1495568771[1]___Super_Portrait.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 120
http://globalnews.ca/news/3473299/t...-man-missing-since-friday-last-seen-downtown/
Aashish Oberoi, a friend of Wang’s, told Global News Wang was last seen at a downtown McDonald’s getting food after going to a couple of bars with friends. He said he hasn’t been home and his social media accounts have been inactive. He also said his cellphone is turned off.

“He normally messages at least a couple of people in the morning to be like, ‘That was a fun night,’ or something else and lets us know what he’s doing,” Oberoi said.

“But we haven’t heard anything at all from anyone at all and that’s what I think we find to be the most concerning about this.”
Oberoi said Wang is originally from the United States and just finished studying psychology at York University. He said Wang is friendly and outgoing, and that this is out of character for Wang.

Hi there, giving this a bump. Does anyone know if there has been resolution in this case? Seems this individual was reported missing on May long weekend (May 22, 2017 was Victoria Day).

Hi there, giving this a bump. Does anyone know if there has been resolution in this case? Seems this individual was reported missing on May long weekend (May 22, 2017 was Victoria Day).
Thanks for bumping, looked but did not find an update, unless i missed it.

on dec/17 his FB friend Andrew Oh mentioned "This is far more than the third. Many, including one of my friends went missing in the area, only to be found passed away". sad end, but i think this case is closed.

on dec/17 his FB friend Andrew Oh mentioned "This is far more than the third. Many, including one of my friends went missing in the area, only to be found passed away". sad end, but i think this case is closed.

Welcome to Websleuths. I see you joined Websleuths today, and this is your first post. Did this case bring you here?

Bumping with this link from May, hoping that Frank has been located, just need a link confirming whether he has been found or not.
https://globalnews.ca/news/3473299/...-man-missing-since-friday-last-seen-downtown/
May 23, 2017
attachment.php

Oberoi said Wang is originally from the United States and just finished studying psychology at York University. He said Wang is friendly and outgoing, and that this is out of character for Wang.

“He is a genuinely nice guy who is reliable and always answers his messages,” Oberoi said.

“He’s normally a very happy person. He was always easy to get along with and I didn’t see any signs of stress on him.”

Attachments

• GTNH_2017_05_24_MissingTorontoMan_848x480_952658499843.jpg
    GTNH_2017_05_24_MissingTorontoMan_848x480_952658499843.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 71
Bumping with this link from May, hoping that Frank has been located, just need a link confirming whether he has been found or not.
https://globalnews.ca/news/3473299/...-man-missing-since-friday-last-seen-downtown/
May 23, 2017
attachment.php

Check post #7 in this thread. It was stated that he was found, but not alive. Obviously we have no way of knowing if that’s the truth, as there is no MSM coverage after May that I can find. :( I’m curious about our new poster..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, not as far as i know. imo.
From all accounts both guys totally out-of-character vanishing within a few weeks this spring.
Last seen around Allan Gardens. And that is right in densely-populated Toronto! This is baffling!

Hi there everyone, looking for an update on this. Has anyone seen confirmation that ZFW was located? I'm reviewing a few similar threads involving disappearances in this neighbourhood.

I’ve seen NO reports, official or otherwise that ZFW has been located, safe or otherwise. Post #7 on this thread seems to have led to confusion.

I’ll message Toronto LE later on and ask if there are any update, unless someone else finds one faster.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer
Back