TX - 117 Children missing in Texas So far in 2017

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score
That is crazy - 47 are from the Houston area? Whats going on there to have such a large % be from that area?

I'm going to work my way through the list and make sure they all have threads. If anyone wants to help please start at number 11 and post when you find their thread or create their thread. I'm off to search the first 10 now. Thanks!

#20 Jacob Brown: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-Baytown-13-June-2017&p=13487304#post13487304

I'm done for a little while if anyone wants to pick up at the next one after Jacob.

An 8 year old kid is missing and there is little to no media coverage and few details?!? I get that it seems non-urgent when they say he "may" be with his mom, but seriously? There is a reason he was reported missing! :behindbar Okay, rant over, carry on.

The next child that needs a thread is Tiara Perkins (image 36).

There were only 39 pics, those are done now. Couldn't really find anything else about the ones I did... no newspaper reports, nothing. :(

There were only 39 pics, those are done now. Couldn't really find anything else about the ones I did... no newspaper reports, nothing. :(

Oh, wow I can't believe I didn't notice. Out of 117 missing kids the article only featured 39. :facepalm:

Thank you for finishing it up, JanetElaine!

How sad that so many are missing and don't even get their picture in the slideshow :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Lee
Back