ME ME - Tina Stadig, 40, Skowhegan, 28 May 2017

LisaWL7TR

Former Member
Reaction score
The Skowhegan Police Department is seeking the public’s help in locating a woman from the Skowhegan area who was last seen by people she was staying with on Sunday, May 28.

Tina Stadig, 40, was last seen by law enforcement on Thursday, May 25.

“We have checked the homes of citizens she was staying with, but no one has seen or heard from Tina since Sunday, May 28, 2017,” according to the Facebook post. “A witness informed us that Tina may be traveling to Bangor, but we cannot confirm this. Please, if you have any information regarding where Tina may be, let us know immediately.”

Tina is white, with brown hair and hazel eyes. She is approximately 5-feet 2-inches tall and weighs around 140 pounds.

Police say Stadig may be carrying a backpack and trash bag containing her belongings. Tina could be in the areas of Skowhegan, Waterville, and Bangor.

http://www.centralmaine.com/2017/07/11/skowhegan-area-woman-reported-missing-tuesday/

First Photo is recent and second photo is an older photo. photo
f19ad9480957dbc4176433f27bb41d0c.jpg
ca9870b851ae2e5088ff6a0631d46a7c.jpg

I found a mug shot from April of this year where she appears to have two black eyes. It was a probation hold. I don't know what the original charge she got probation for was. Since she had "contact" with the police in the week prior to disappearing, I am concerned for her. Is she homeless?

Donna Almeida said in a Facebook message to the newspaper that Tina Stadig is her daughter and that she suffers from mental illness.

“We are really worried about her because she has (severe) mental illness and has been thinking there are people out to kill her,” Almeida wrote. “She does have warrants for her and I know the cops are thinking she’s probably just hiding out, but we do not believe that. She has not called any of her family members or her friend that she lived with since June.”
http://www.centralmaine.com/2017/07/11/skowhegan-area-woman-reported-missing-tuesday/

Bump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Until I hear otherwise, I'll be on the lookout for her in my area.

article from 7/13/17:

Skowhegan police said Thursday morning that an area woman who has been missing since late May or early June might have been spotted at a homeless shelter in Bangor.

Tina Stadig, 40, reportedly was seen July 10 at the Bangor Area Homeless Shelter by a case manager at the shelter, according to Skowhegan police Chief David Bucknam.

“Tina gave a false name of Jen and is known to use the name Tammy Stadig, her twin sister,” Bucknam said Thursday morning. “It is believed she is in the area waiting for a space to open.”
Skowhegan Detective Katelyn Nichols is in contact with Bangor police, bringing them up to date on the missing-person alert that Skowhegan police posted on Tuesday.

http://www.centralmaine.com/2017/07/13/missing-woman-may-have-been-spotted-in-bangor/

I wonder why she would want to come here (Bangor).
If she has arrest warrants, it probably isn't the best place to be, since our homeless shelter is right across the street from the police station. I'm sure someone's keeping an eye on the place, looking for her.
(picture courtesy of Google maps)
attachment.php

Attachments

• bangor picture.jpg
    bangor picture.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 131
I wonder why she would want to come here (Bangor).
If she has arrest warrants, it probably isn't the best place to be, since our homeless shelter is right across the street from the police station. I'm sure someone's keeping an eye on the place

Interesting....also when you read the article, LE at both towns appear to know Tina. Must be a background story....

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

Interesting....also when you read the article, LE at both towns appear to know Tina. Must be a background story....
Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

Yes, I'm thinking there's more to this story. Interestingly, she was here around the 11th of July and gave the shelter an alias, according to this article: http://www.centralmaine.com/2017/07/13/missing-woman-may-have-been-spotted-in-bangor/
Tina Stadig, 40, reportedly was seen July 10 at the Bangor Area Homeless Shelter by a case manager at the shelter, according to Skowhegan police Chief David Bucknam.

I'm thinking she may still be in the area.

Slightly OT: The Bangor Maine Police Department has the BEST Facebook page on the planet- hands down. If you don't follow them, you should!

Slightly OT: The Bangor Maine Police Department has the BEST Facebook page on the planet- hands down. If you don't follow them, you should!

Been following since it's inception. Long live the DOJ!!

Nov 14:

Tina Stadig, 40, reportedly was*seen last on July 10 at the Bangor Area Homeless Shelter*by a case manager at the shelter, Skowhegan police Chief David Bucknam said in July.

Since then, Bucknam said Monday, there has been no information on Stadig.

“Essentially, nothing has changed,” Bucknam said. “We have no new leads in reference to where she is, and we are asking for the public’s assistance to give us a call if they happen to hear from her or see her.”

The direct line to the Skowhegan Police Department is 474-6908.

http://www.centralmaine.com/2017/11/14/police-say-skowhegan-woman-missing-since-may-still-not-found/

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

Although she occasionally stays wonder what sent LE down this path after so long a time? I'm sure its not new news that she is sometimes there....

That's what I was wondering , too, Henry2326: what sent them there and why now? Did they get a tip? I hope she's found alive.

The renewed search efforts came as officials said the state police Major Crimes Unit and the Maine Warden Service now are assisting in the search for 40-year-old Tina Stadig, an indication that authorities think the case may involve suspicious circumstances.

Lt. Jeffrey Love, head of the Major Crimes Unit, said detectives were there with Skowhegan police and game wardens, working on the missing-person case.

Now, according to Steve McCausland, spokesman for the Maine Department of Public Safety, the state police and game wardens have taken on the case. McCausland did not say immediately why those agencies are involved, but the Major Crimes Unit is routinely called upon in cases involving suspicious deaths or disappearances.

http://www.centralmaine.com/2017/12...ch-for-skowhegan-woman-missing-last-6-months/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back