Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greater Than

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Missing%20Men%20in%20Bucks%20COunty_1499683841600_3748846_ver1.0_640_360.png

link

Police continue searching for 4 missing Pennsylvania men, identify ‘person of interest’ in the case

July 11, 2017

The disappearance of four young men last week has touched off an extensive criminal investigation in a picturesque rural area outside of Philadelphia in one of Pennsylvania’s wealthiest counties.

[...]

Bucks County District Attorney Matthew Weintraub said in a news conference Monday that foul play is suspected in the disappearances, and that leads are “incredibly hot.” At a briefing Tuesday, Weintraub said someone in custody on unrelated charges is believed to be a “person of interest” in the case.

The first to go missing, Jimi Tara Patrick, 19, was last seen Wednesday. Then, on Friday, Mark Sturgis, 22; Tom Meo, 21; and Dean Finocchiaro, 18, also vanished. Some or all of the missing men appear to know each other, authorities said. Two of them, Sturgis and Meo, worked together at Sturgis’s father’s construction business.

Sturgis was last seen leaving his house Friday night to visit Meo, Sturgis’s father told NBC 10. When the two men didn’t show up for work Saturday morning, Sturgis’s father, Mark Potash, grew worried, he told the Philadelphia Inquirer.

[...]

Finocchiaro, a mutual friend of Sturgis and Meo, was last seen Friday night getting into a vehicle driven by another individual, who is not missing, the Philadelphia Inquirer reported.

[...]

Authorities on Monday arrested Cosmo DiNardo, 20, whose family owns the farm, on a previous weapons charge that had initially been dismissed.

Weintraub said Tuesday that DiNardo “is a person of interest in this case,” but he emphasized that there is a big difference between being of interest and being charged with something, noting that the chasm “is so wide that we never cross it” in some cases.

Thread #1

Referring to the historical satellite images, to me that is just a spot to get rid of some heavy concrete from a job without having to pay to dispose of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah man.. that pic of Jimi makes me so sad. He looks like such a sweet young Irish kid. :( I can only assume because of his looks and his last (and middle) name that he is indeed Irish American. My family is from Ireland and he looks like "one of us"..

Praying for all of them and their families

Referring to the historical satellite images, to me that is just a spot to get rid of some heavy concrete from a job without having to pay to dispose of it.

Yes, but doesn't the hole in the historic images look like the same one they are digging up now? It does not look like it is filled with concrete presently. Just seems odd that this same hole is being dug up again. MOO Also seems creepy.

Marking my spot and hoping for answers before the next thread.
Thinking about the families of these boys.

What is it about the historical photos that seem nefarious?

Yes, but doesn't the hole in the historic images look like the same one they are digging up now? It does not look like it is filled with concrete presently. Just seems odd that this same hole is being dug up again. MOO Also seems creepy.
That hole in the 2011 creeped me out too. Very similiar in location and width of current one they are digging.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I am curious. Does the family farm this land or do they lease it to a farmer? I sure hope they haven't just drug this kid through the mud and for nothing. I doubt seriously they'd go this far on word alone but, just saying.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Are they digging under freshly laid concrete?

Hi everyone,

I have been a lurker for quite sometime as this site always seems to have more information that MSM about the cases that catch my attention; I am local to this case and was finally posting to say that CD was named a POI but I see that it has already been done and after that point decided to jump in and say hi. I have also noticed that it seems like more local people have been doing the same than in other cases I have followed. I live in Philadelphia, pretty much directly between Bridesburg and Bensalem, both locations have a big drug problem and a general mix of heritages.

It does look like the same hole.

Soooo, goes back to my thoughts earlier. The hole was probably already there...

Has it been said how Jimi knew the other three? I've heard about connections with the other three but not how Jimi fits in.

What is it about the historical photos that seem nefarious?

I'm not sure about nefarious. To me it's just interesting but as of yet, ambiguous. There's been a pattern of dumping and moving dirt around since ~2005 (there's other places on the property too). That's interesting since the police are now digging at one such site, and have made it clear they have a lot to cover, and are combing the property. The thing that caught my attention was 2011. I can't tell what is in the 2011 pic: a hole, a piece of equipment, a structure being constructed and then buried? With such equipment available, and maybe drugs involved, I wouldn't say a cache site or bunker somewhere on the property would be that surprising.

The hole that many are stating is deep may be from an old crime and since the land could have been rented out to farmers, one would want to make sure it was very deep as to not be dug up by farm equipment.

I think this case is larger then the 4 missing men. I think they are looking for older remains (JMO) <modsnip>

Anyone see any Trench Shoring?

https://www.osha.gov/OshDoc/data_Hurricane_Facts/trench_excavation_fs.pdf:

Trench Safety Measures:

"Trenches 5 feet (1.5 meters) deep or greater
require a protective system, unless the excavation is made entirely in stable rock."

"An Unprotected Trench is an Early Grave."

OSHA® = Occupational Safety & Health Administration

Ok this is the second time you've mentioned this. Help me out - what does this have to do with anything? What am I missing?

Curious if LE possibly requested satellite imagery from July 5th until they started searching the property.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member