GUILTY UT - Angelina Costello, 3, beaten to death, Ogden, 6 July 2017 *Arrests*

Renee110

Stop letting criminals off the Hook!
Reaction score
"New court documents were released Tuesday, when charges were formally filed, that paint a very disturbing of the three-year-old child’s life.
“Officers on scene immediately recognized the child victim had bruising, contusions, lacerations, burns, open sores and abrasions all over her face, hands, legs, head and neck,” a probable cause statement reads. “The child victim was also covered in a thin layer of what appeared to be make-up in an attempt to conceal the injuries.”

"Investigators say Emile admitted to putting the make-up on the child so “[the injuries] didn’t look as bad.”

http://fox17.com/news/nation-world/parents-accused-of-killing-3-year-old-daughter-charged

Precious baby, I have shed tears for you. I'm so sorry that you weren't treated like a treasure here on earth. I know you are surrounded by love now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't stop thinking about this, it pisses me off soooo bad. Everyone take a second look, check in the kids in your life, keep an open eye, even if you're a stranger to them. These kids deserved so much better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These people were torturers, I hope they serve a very long sentence - life without parole. I am pleased their other child/children have been removed. The infant was being harmed as well.
R.I.P. sweet child..... :rose:

[FONT=&quot]"Authorities say they found cellphone videos that show the 3-year-old girl's condition growing progressively worse over the year and a half before her "extremely malnourished" body was found at the family's home."

These two NEED the death penalty!! How awful!!

"[/FONT][FONT=&quot]The videos found on the parents' phones show Angelina's parents, Brenda Emile, 22, and Miller Costello, 25, apparently presenting the girl with food, and then taking it away and disciplining her, police said in charging documents."

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]What the actual **** is wrong with people??!!!

[/FONT]http://6abc.com/news/prosecutors-parents-taunted-malnourished-child-before-death/2208357/?sf97317141=1[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

OMG this literally made me physically ill. There are no words for this........poor little one :sorry: for what you endured

What a horrible life she had, the only consolation is she is free from their abuse. :angel: rest in peace & fly high

Sickening, absolutely sickening :anguish: :furious:

Why oh why did I click on this.....

RIP little darling

Unsubscribing

Why oh why did I click on this.....

RIP little darling

Unsubscribing

I feel the same way! I hope they both get the death penalty. I could not even find a picture of this little angel anywhere? This kind of story just makes my heart hurt. I hope justice is rapidly served. They don't deserve to live, IMHO. Also, has anyone come across the name of this precious little one? Did they even name her?

A. Disgusting enough without seeing how self indulgent they are.

B. Does anyone else see characteristics in Costello similar to Lyle Stevik... Romanian gypsy maybe like this guy.

C. Angelina. Her name is Angelina. An angel she is. RIP ANGEL.

A. Disgusting enough without seeing how self indulgent they are.

B. Does anyone else see characteristics in Costello similar to Lyle Stevik... Romanian gypsy maybe like this guy.

C. Angelina. Her name is Angelina. An angel she is. RIP ANGEL.

Angelina. Thank you for naming her.

They had just moved from Billings MT with a criminal past.
I think he knew his child was dying when they left Billings.
Her eyes were sunken from malnourishment and the beatings hadn't just started either.

"Katrina says the family moved in just days ago. Their newer Ford F-350 with Montana license plates and a trailer attached to it is still siting outside their home. The only conversation Duncombe had with them was over her black cat, which apparently Costello didn't like.
"He said it was evil because of his culture and he was afraid that one of his kids might die because of it. I need to get rid of it," said Duncombe."
http://kutv.com/news/local/parents-accused-of-killing-3-year-old-daughter

And this.
He made $150,000 in one month buying scrap metal at auctions?

"Miller said he works out of state buying scrap metal at auction. He said he made $150,000 in June.
Prosecutors alleged that the couple had the financial means to support the victim, considering Emile had more than $36,000 in cash in a purse she’d just purchased for $2,000."

http://www.ktvq.com/story/35881704/...ath-in-utah-were-long-time-billings-residents

I hope justice is got for little Angelina. What a pair of monsters they are.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back