Susan Powell's Father-In-Law, Steven Powell, Released from Prison

kai

Reaction score
This e-mail is to inform you that there has been a change in the custody status of the offender STEVEN POWELL. This offender has been released from custody as of 7/11/2017. The reason for this release is: Sentence served. If you have any concerns about your immediate safety, contact your local law enforcement agency or call 911.*

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

This e-mail is to inform you that there has been a change in the custody status of the offender STEVEN POWELL. This offender has been released from custody as of 7/11/2017. The reason for this release is: Sentence served. If you have any concerns about your immediate safety, contact your local law enforcement agency or call 911.*

Gross.

, Susan Powell's father-in-law, the father-in-law from HELL, Steven Powell is now out of prison

Still claiming he has no idea what happened to Susan Powell.

This is so upsetting that I have no words. Hopefully, before long I'll calm down and post some very choice words for Powell.

Steven Powell is walking evil on our earth.

He makes me ill. He knows exactly what happened to Susan. I have faith that he'll commit another creepy crime and be back behind bars asap.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ugh! He just needs to walk off into the wilderness to die (but maybe he's in his own sort of hell).

We just have to see how many lives he has already destroyed, his own children, Susan Cox Powell, and then later her two children, although their own father killed them - his mind was first destroyed by his father Steven Powell.
Unfortunately LE and the Courts can only do what the Laws dictate, they have kept him in prison for the longest time possible for all the reasons they could, now we just have to wait until he harms another victim so they can send him back again - for the longest time possible :(

I have concerns about anyone in his vicinity.

https://www.ksl.com/?sid=44985000&nid=148

Steven Powell, 66, will now be placed under community supervision for the next two years with regular visits by a community corrections officer, which is the equivalent of a parole officer in Utah

No woman or child is safe if he is around. I am so angry he is out of prison!

Just when I was feeling good about myself for loving my neighbor, a name from the past reminds me there are those whom I detest with my whole heart for a very good reason. Remember that song he wrote for Susan? Remember her precious two sons? Yes, he makes me skin crawl.

http://komonews.com/news/local/stev...ving-sentence-for-child-*advertiser censored*

Well, the pervert is out and about. Lock up your women and children! He has certainly aged while in prison. No pity for this guy. Hope he has to live in a halfway house the rest of his (short) miserable life.

OMG! After reading this I feel the need for a very hot soapy shower with bleach and a wire brush.

Where is that Dingo when you need it?

Can we get together & rent the house across the street, and put really large pictures of Susan and the boys up to block the windows, with questions like Where Is Susan? as a caption, maybe to drive around....

Or would ol' Steve would thrive on that?

Can we get together & rent the house across the street, and put really large pictures of Susan and the boys up to block the windows, with questions like Where Is Susan? as a caption, maybe to drive around....

Or would ol' Steve would thrive on that?

Good idea, Laughing, but he
may actually get off on it. Ewww

I have a better idea, but it involves tons of illegalness and fun stuff like that, reserved just for this .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hope the neighbors protest his presence and cover their windows and keep themselves safe!

I concur U2Forever, children are not safe around him and neither are women. He violates everyone's privacy and is one of the creepiest people alive. It's absurd his sentence was not longer...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semh
Back