Found Safe TX - Joshua Koob, 15, & Audrey Taylor, 17, San Antonio, 7 July 2017

LisaWL7TR

Former Member
Reaction score
Joshua Dixon Koob was seen around 1 p.m. on Friday, July 7th at his home on the 11,400 block of Lago Vista.

Investigators say the 15-year-old also has family ties in Shreveport, Louisiana, who he went to visit over 4th of July holiday. But he has not been in contact with them since he went missing.

Joshua has never run away from home before, and his family is very concerned for his welfare.

Joshua is about 5 feet, 7 inches tall and weighs about 120 pounds. He has brown hair and brown eyes.

http://news4sanantonio.com/news/local/missing-teen-last-seen-at-home-in-northwest-bexar-county

43fcd26573f41652aee44345e7863f92.jpg

couple_1499988858253_10039310_ver1.0.png

SAN ANTONIO - The search is on for a missing teenage couple from San Antonio.

Yesterday, the Bexar County Sheriff's Office released photos of 15-year-old Joshua Dixon Koob.

Thursday afternoon, his girlfriend, 17-year-old Audrey Taylor, was also reported missing.

Investigators believe the couple is together right now, perhaps traveling.

Family members are concerned for their safety.
Her mother, Sarah Price, spoke with us over the phone Thursday.

"[Audrey] and Josh were at a friend's house together Saturday," Price said. "When I picked her up, Josh was there."

Sunday night, Price says police came knocking asking about Koob. Taylor said she didn't know where he was.

"She went to bed and I went to bed, and in the morning when I left she was not here. I have not seen her since then," Price said. "I called police because I figured she ran away with him."
http://www.wfaa.com/news/investigat...e-believed-to-be-traveling-together/457142298

Photos of Joshua Dison Koob:
e5ecf1a5bb0fa0694e62e75ae1aed319.jpg

5dd439ab987b0e96bb98b7b9741b63cf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jul19 007.jpg

This was posted on NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOR by his extremely worried grandmother. Her subdivision is just a few away from my own.

I just wanted to let everyone know that Josh has been found....He is home safe...And we just want to Thank everyone for All of your Prayers ��...God is Good!

I just wanted to let everyone know that Josh has been found....He is home safe...And we just want to Thank everyone for All of your Prayers ��...God is Good!

That's great news!

I'm not finding anything in the media about him being found, do you have a link? What about Audrey? Is she ok too or still missing? Does he know where she is?

My notice came from NEXT DOOR NEIGHBORS directly from the grandmother with whom Josh was living or visiting. It wouldn't let me link. Thanks everyone for your prayers!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanayarford
Back