Presumed Located TX - Cindy Thomas, 44, Odessa, 5 July 2017

LisaWL7TR

Former Member
Reaction score
The Ector County Sheriff’s Office is asking for your help locating a missing woman.

Cindy Thomas, 44, was reported missing on July 5. She was last seen walking away from her car at University and Mockingbird.

She is described as a 5’ 7” tall and weighs about 150 pounds. She has blonde hair and blue eyes.

According to poster shared on social media, she also has two small tattoos on her ankles, one is a heart and the other, a butterfly.

http://www.newswest9.com/story/35868039/ecso-looking-for-missing-woman

a76ca21ce3f44318595cd0629a2dabf6.jpg

This is local to me...I too started a thread yesterday, it was the first I'd heard about this.
But looking at her FB, she's originally from Quinilan, TX. Isn't that where the missing firefighter, Michael Chambers, is from? Probably not connected, just found it odd because being from TX, I'd never heard of Quinilan before his case, now there are 2 people missing that are connected to that town.

Just my random thoughts & opinions...

Also from her FB, it looks like some people stole her car in mid May & she posted pictures & called out 5 people who she claims stole her car, I wonder if that's related? The news story says officially reported missing July 5, but it also mentions end of May so might be something connected but not sure.

This is local to me...I'm not sure which was 1st either, the first I'd heard about this was yesterday & when I searched her name I found no threads, so Idk.
I posted this on the other thread as well....
But looking at her FB, she's originally from Quinlan, TX. Isn't that where the missing firefighter, Michael Chambers, is from? Probably not connected, just found it odd because being from TX, I'd never heard of Quinlan before his case, now there are 2 people missing that are connected to that town.

Looks like she posted about missing her dad around the end of May.

I wonder if this had a bearing on her mental state?

Looks like she posted about missing her dad around the end of May.

I wonder if this had a bearing on her mental state?

Yes I noticed that too, I wonder if her dad passed away recently or if that was around the anniversary of his passing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back