Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greater Than

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Missing%20Men%20in%20Bucks%20COunty_1499683841600_3748846_ver1.0_640_360.png

link

Police continue searching for 4 missing Pennsylvania men, identify ‘person of interest’ in the case

July 11, 2017

The disappearance of four young men last week has touched off an extensive criminal investigation in a picturesque rural area outside of Philadelphia in one of Pennsylvania’s wealthiest counties.

[...]

Bucks County District Attorney Matthew Weintraub said in a news conference Monday that foul play is suspected in the disappearances, and that leads are “incredibly hot.” At a briefing Tuesday, Weintraub said someone in custody on unrelated charges is believed to be a “person of interest” in the case.

The first to go missing, Jimi Tara Patrick, 19, was last seen Wednesday. Then, on Friday, Mark Sturgis, 22; Tom Meo, 21; and Dean Finocchiaro, 18, also vanished. Some or all of the missing men appear to know each other, authorities said. Two of them, Sturgis and Meo, worked together at Sturgis’s father’s construction business.

Sturgis was last seen leaving his house Friday night to visit Meo, Sturgis’s father told NBC 10. When the two men didn’t show up for work Saturday morning, Sturgis’s father, Mark Potash, grew worried, he told the Philadelphia Inquirer.

[...]

Finocchiaro, a mutual friend of Sturgis and Meo, was last seen Friday night getting into a vehicle driven by another individual, who is not missing, the Philadelphia Inquirer reported.

[...]

Authorities on Monday arrested Cosmo DiNardo, 20, whose family owns the farm, on a previous weapons charge that had initially been dismissed.

Weintraub said Tuesday that DiNardo “is a person of interest in this case,” but he emphasized that there is a big difference between being of interest and being charged with something, noting that the chasm “is so wide that we never cross it” in some cases.

Thread #2

:welcome5: to all our new members. Please take a few moments to get familiar with the rules linked below BEFORE posting. Pay close attention to the sections describing what is and isn't allowed as far as sleuthing and social media.

Basically, you may NOT sleuth anyone who law enforcement has not named a suspect or person of interest and post about it here.

The burned victim had a tattoo 'K' on him.So no. I dont think it could be JTP.

Why would that preclude it from being JTP? Did JTP not have any tattoos? Does a K tattoo have some particular meaning that would not be something related to him?

Why would that preclude it from being JTP? Did JTP not have any tattoos? Does a K tattoo have some particular meaning that would not be something related to him?

It was said way earlier that no, JTP had no tattoos that had been reported.

This is the stuff that nightmares are made of.

How on earth does this crap happen? How does it come to this? Assaults and drugs and quadruple murder? Like...just how??? Especially for these boys to be this young, it's just hard for me to understand how things could get this far, this fast, this early in life.

There is so much pain in Bucks County tonight. I can't even imagine. Man.

Some of my thoughts..MOO, IMOO, no snark meant.

I call BS on the schizophrenia.
I call BS on his mom 'excusing' him due to a 'mental illness'

My sister is a high functioning schizophrenic. She is a Certified Nurse Practitioner.

He is nothing but a spoiled rich bratty who has had his families money to keep bailing him out of his nonsense.

I call BS that "oh he had schizophrenia he couldn't have done this alone." He could have, did he? We don't know.

I am really unclear where some are getting these boys were burned? What has lead you to believe this? That he put eff with me and get smoked? That does not necessarily mean burned, That could be killed, shot, etc.

The press conference ( I abhor the word presser) wasn't what anyone expected? Why else would LE and the DA call a MIDNIGHT press conference? Why not wait until
7 am, 8 am? Everyone had to know this would not be a good press conf.

SMH, ALL MOO

I'm wondering if this was done to get some more tips in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

His mother submitted a 302 commitment after his first arrest.

"Following the press conference, a video arraignment took place inside Magisterial Judge Maggie Snow’s office.

The second in command, Bucks County DA, Gregg Shore, requested a $5 million cash bail.

“He is a danger to society and is at risk for flight,” Shore said. He noted Cosmo DiNardo has been diagnosed with schizophrenia and that his mother submitted a 302 commitment during his last arrest on Tuesday.

Defense Attorney’s Michael Parlow and Paul Lang explained DiNardo has no history of legal trouble.

“This information was known days ago,” Lang said to the Judge. “This is an added charge to hold him in jail.”

After a less than 10 minute debate, Judge Maggie Snow set the bail at the request of DA Shore.

Per another request of DA Shore, DiNardo is being transferred from Bensalem to the Bucks County Correctional Facility. "

http://www.wbcb1490.com/person-of-interest-in-4-missing-men-case-back-in-custody/

For those wondering what a 302 is:

A 302 commitment in Pennsylvania is an involuntary commitment into a mental health institute for emergency psychiatric evaluation. The person who signs or calls for the 302 must have direct first hand knowledge of the person and the danger they pose to themselves or others.

This theory may explain why Dean's remains were the first to be ID'd. Perhaps he was the last one to go as you suggested so it was done swiftly without it being too gruesome...

Exactly

I still want to know more about Jimi Tar Patrick. Did he have a car? Where is it? What time did he leave and when was he expected at work? Tattos?

And for what it's worth a friend said after the accident he started using K2 heavily. The same drug that Aaron Hernandez allegedly was using when he killed himself in prison. :

A friend of DiNardo’s told Heavy.com that “six or seven months” before his arrest, though another source said the injury occurred closer to November 2016, DiNardo suffered a head injury following a quad biking accident. The friend said that DiNardo was stranded in the woods alone for around a day and a half with injuries, including broken bones and bleeding on his brain. As a result of the accident DiNardo had frontal lobe damage. The friend said that sometime after the accident, DiNardo began using K2, a synthetic marijuana drug.

Later, the same friend told Heavy.com that DiNardo had an IQ of around 158. The source said, “[DiNardo] is extremely smart and deceptive and knows his way around forensic data.”

http://heavy.com/news/2017/07/cosmo-dinardo-bensalem-bucks-county-missing/

I still want to know more about Jimi Tar Patrick. Did he have a car? Where is it? What time did he leave and when was he expected at work? Tattos?

there is actually very little information about him. I have read no tattoos though.

What exactly does the DA mean by "common grave"? Were several unidentified remains found there? Maybe not even of the boys? Ugh.

So, on #3 someone posted about the first arrest (Tuesday) and his mother requesting a 302 at that time. (Also, correct me if I'm wrong..) BUT if that is true, two questions:

1) Does that mean there have been two separate 302s?

2) Does this indicate she had a feeling (or KNEW) something was about to be uncovered and requested it to help with an insanity plea??

What exactly does the DA mean by "common grave"? Were several unidentified remains found there? Maybe not even of the boys? Ugh.
That's what I initially thought, but I think be just meant they were all burried there. He's been very careful with his wording, just thin k he slipped up due to emotion / fatigue

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Common burial, also known as mass interment or mass grave, is the burial of several bodies in one collective grave.
Common burial - Wikipedia
Wikipedia › wiki › Common_burial
Feedback

Common grave = mass grave

As of the news conference, only one had been identified but there were more. Not sure how many more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie