The Neverland Ranch isn't safe for animals

Floh

Former Member
Reaction score
"In the photos, a giraffe is standing near what appears to be a pool of blood, elephants wander among what looks like piles of feces and a crocodile swims in what appears to be an oppressively small pool."

http://www.slate.com/id/2133478/

This is intolerable! Why isn't some animal rescue service in there NOW!?!? :furious:

Floh said:
"In the photos, a giraffe is standing near what appears to be a pool of blood, elephants wander among what looks like piles of feces and a crocodile swims in what appears to be an oppressively small pool."

http://www.slate.com/id/2133478/

This is intolerable! Why isn't some animal rescue service in there NOW!?!? :furious:
Hopefully someone there will contact the local SPCA to get the animals out ASAP.

birdlover said:
Hopefully someone there will contact the local SPCA to get the animals out ASAP.

ASAP seems to be awfully backward in that region. :(

MJ would probably sue whoever touched his animals....even if they are starving to death.....what a jerk / first the animals then it will be the kids.

If those children belonged to anyone else they would have been removed by CPS when the allegations were first made! :furious: Those children are nothing more than pets to him. I sincerely hope he isn't molesting them, although I think he already has and I also think he has exposed them to things that would make your toes curl.

That truly is an abomination - both neglect of the animals, and treatment of the children (dangling sadistically off a balcony); so strange. What does it take to get them away?

I cant bear to look at the pics. What county is Neverland Ranch in? I intend to call in a complaint tomorrow to animal control.

Marthatex said:
That truly is an abomination - both neglect of the animals, and treatment of the children (dangling sadistically off a balcony); so strange. What does it take to get them away?
If the world gets lucky, his death. IMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back