956 users online (205 members and 751 guests)  

Page 58 of 60 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by kiddynamitephilly View Post
    No way!!

A Northeast Philadelphia man who has been missing since spring walked into a New York City hospital on Thursday. Timothy Ceaser reportedly walked into the hospital in a state of confusion. Details on where he has been for the last several months have not been released.

Quote Originally Posted by CoverMeCagney View Post
    No way!!

A Northeast Philadelphia man who has been missing since spring walked into a New York City hospital on Thursday. Timothy Ceaser reportedly walked into the hospital in a state of confusion. Details on where he has been for the last several months have not been released.
    I was just going to post that.

Quote Originally Posted by CoverMeCagney View Post
    No way!!

Didn't he have a thread here?

Quote Originally Posted by Niner View Post
    Google Alert - sharing

http://www.theintell.com/news/crime/...b5b0e7165.html

Formal arraignment hearings for accused Solebury killers Cosmo DiNardo and Sean Kratz have been postponed until mid-December.

Previously scheduled for Oct. 6, the cousins now are set to appear Dec. 14 before Bucks County Judge Wallace Bateman Jr. The delay affords prosecutors extra time to decide whether to seek the death penalty against Kratz.

That's a week from today at 1:30 EST.

Just a reminder!

Thursday, Dec. 14th:
    *Arraignment Hearing (delayed from Oct. 6th) @ 1:30pm ET - PA - Jimi Tara Patrick (19), Mark R. Sturgis (22), Thomas C. Meto (21) & Dean R. Finocchiaro (18) murdered (July 5-9, 2017) - Cosmo DiNardo (20) (confessed in exchange for DP off table) accused of 4 counts of 1st deg murder, abuse of corpse, robbery, illegal poss. of weapon & conspiracy (with cousin, Sean Kratz (20) 8-30 update: New lawyers for SK who is also accused of killing 3 of the men (CD killed a 4th man w/o his cousin's help during the same week.
    9/7 Update: Cosmo waived his preliminary hearing, which happened at 11am/no future court date given; Sean will appear at 1:30pm/Sean charged with 3 counts 1st deg murder, abuse of corpse, robbery & illegal poss. of weapon & conspiracy. 9/30 update: Arraignment delayed - Previously scheduled for Oct. 6, the cousins now are set to appear Dec. 14 before Bucks County Judge Wallace Bateman Jr. The delay affords prosecutors extra time to decide whether to seek the death penalty against Kratz.

~~Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain!~~
    ~~We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience!~~
    ~~Veni, Vidi, Velcro! I came, I saw, I stuck around!~~

I have forgotten details of the aftermath...apologies if this is common knowledge.
    I'm curious if they are being tried separately or together. If neither confessed to the actual murders will prosecutors be able to get a conviction if evidence doesn't point to specifically one of them?

I can’t wait for those boys to get their justice!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have not heard a peep out of this case in the news. Lock 'em up and throw away the key, 2 less sickos walking the streets. What a waste of young lives, getting involved with this creep Cosmo.

Quote Originally Posted by TMAN2014 View Post
    I have not heard a peep out of this case in the news. Lock 'em up and throw away the key, 2 less sickos walking the streets. What a waste of young lives, getting involved with this creep Cosmo.
    Was just thinking about this case yesterday. Wondering if they ever made any arrests. So they arrested the two boys. Did they ever figure out why this happened? So sad.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Dinardo may still face death penalty

On Wednesday, the Bucks County district attorney's office filed a notice in court that indicates prosecutors reserve the right to seek the death penalty if DiNardo is convicted and stops helping in the investigation.

http://6abc.com/cosmo-dinardo-may-st...rders/2776812/

Just this one up for today!

Thursday, Dec. 14th:
    *Arraignment Hearing (delayed from Oct. 6th) @ 1:30pm ET - PA - Jimi Tara Patrick (19), Mark R. Sturgis (22), Thomas C. Meto (21) & Dean R. Finocchiaro (18) murdered (July 5-9, 2017) - Cosmo DiNardo (20) (confessed in exchange for DP off table) accused of 4 counts of 1st deg murder, abuse of corpse, robbery, illegal poss. of weapon & conspiracy (with cousin, Sean Kratz (20) 8-30 update: New lawyers for SK who is also accused of killing 3 of the men (CD killed a 4th man w/o his cousin's help during the same week.
    9/7 Update: Cosmo waived his preliminary hearing, which happened at 11am/no future court date given; Sean will appear at 1:30pm/Sean charged with 3 counts 1st deg murder, abuse of corpse, robbery & illegal poss. of weapon & conspiracy. 9/30 update: Arraignment delayed - Previously scheduled for Oct. 6, the cousins now are set to appear Dec. 14 before Bucks County Judge Wallace Bateman Jr. The delay affords prosecutors extra time to decide whether to seek the death penalty against Kratz.
    ~~Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain!~~
    ~~We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience!~~

Smile

Found this tweet from yesterday

Bucks Co DA's Office Retweeted
    James O'Malley‏ @omalley_news
    Dec 13

Today’s filings are not formal intent to seek death, but apply pressure to Kratz while covering prosecutors in event DiNardo’s confession deal dissolves.

still trying to find someone who IS tweeting for today....

just noticed that the hearing starts at 1:30pm ET; and it's only 11am there - right?

James O'Malley‏ @omalley_news
    8m8 minutes ago

Coming up this afternoon... stay tuned for updates

Cosmo DiNardo, Sean Kratz set for formal arraignments today
    http://www.theintell.com/news/201712...ignments-today

Their arraignments come one day after Bucks County prosecutors filed notice of aggravating circumstances in the slayings, making clear to the men the death penalty is still a potential consequence.

Prosecutors say the deal they made this summer with DiNardo, sparing the Bensalem man from the death penalty in exchange for a confession and the location of a hidden body, still stands so long as he continues to cooperate.

Kratz, of Northeast Philadelphia, has not made any such deal. His attorneys said they are “disappointed and confused” by the filing of aggravators against their client, since it is DiNardo who is the admitted killer.

more at link

Page 58 of 60 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 LastLast